• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Malalaw

6 bosses down tonight. Just hit level 42 and I got a pretty bitchin sword to plus +6. Was a good day.

11107171_10206712404228045_3784159871507065805_n.jpg

just yet to find better armor.

Spinluck

Fuck. What do you do if you lose a Redbox movie. I think I dropped it in a parking lot.

Somewhere out there I own a copy of Nightcrawler.

Bitch left me 2 dollars on a $40 check because the computer system had to reboot and she was forced to wait 10 minutes to pay. Bitch gata.

Don't think I've ever tipped under $5. Even when I was a super poor in high school.

Btw if you find a Redbox movie after work let me know.

Nightcrawler was fantastic, wow. I liked Gyllenhaal before but he really impressed me with this one. Kind of reminded me of Casey Affleck in Assassination of Jesse James (my favorite performance of all time).

bs25.jpg

6 bosses down tonight. Just hit level 42 and I got a pretty bitchin sword to plus +6. Was a good day.

11107171_10206712404228045_3784159871507065805_n.jpg

just yet to find better armor.

Still stuck on Father Gascoign.

Never had this much trouble on any boss in dark souls or demons souls. I can get him down to his final stage without taking any damage. After that I get scraped.

The cane was a poor choice.

Malalaw

Still stuck on Father Gascoign.

Never had this much trouble on any boss in dark souls or demons souls. I can get him down to his final stage without taking any damage. After that I get scraped.

The cane was a poor choice.

Axe is the way to go..the heavy charge swing is too good. I just replaced the axe before I logged off with the sword and its amazing so far.

MRSA

Banned

I think I might get that watch. Dunno about the Europ in there, then again Hamilton is only American in spirit (Swiss own and made).

MRSA

Banned
boutique-reve_h32656785-1

It's a little busy but I love that one as well. Well I own a Jazzmaster Viewmatic and this is the chrono version of it. Will probably be my first chrono.

I will one day own an Omega Speedmaster.

MRSA

Banned
To add to my spending spree; I'm going to go pickup Bloodborne today probably and show BG how to really suck at vidyagames.

Top Bottom