• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

jbug617

Banned
Ronaldo McClain visiting the Pats today.

Also why the Browns and Falcons punishment happened already is because they admitted to doing it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
One snitch down. One to go.

Who's the other one

UtA9vKb.jpg

MechDX

Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold · 7m7 minutes ago
Just spoke to Demaryius Thomas -- in L.A for Call of Duty charity event ... he won't work out at Duke w/Mannjng or be at offseason program.

WedgeX

Banned
Headed tonight to what was allegedly the best new restaurant to open in the US last year.

I hope I will be able to acquit myself as well as Matthew Stafford would.

Which made me realize I never finished this:

if719HBuA9BYc.png

Any suggestions on the stat I should tie-in to caloric intake for next years graphic?

Colasante

Ronaldo McClain visiting the Pats today.

Also why the Browns and Falcons punishment happened already is because they admitted to doing it.

I'd love for the Patriots to sign him. I hope it isn't just a leverage tactic to get a better deal from the Cowboys. Hightower, Mayo, Collins, and McClain would be the best linebacker corps in the league.

bionic77

You guys are pretty dumb and don't understand math.

> means greater than.

It is mathematically impossible for Pats to be greater than anything. The same applies to Gata.

Please in the future use these things correctly and switch it the other way around to <.

MRSA

Banned
You guys are pretty dumb and don't understand math.

> means greater than.

It is mathematically impossible for Pats to be greater than anything. The same applies to Gata.

Please in the future use these things correctly and switch it the other way around to <.

Are the Pats not the greatest source of evil?

RBH

The Atlanta Falcons have been fined $350,000 and will forfeit a 2016 draft pick for piping crowd noise into the Georgia Dome during home games over the last two seasons.

The NFL announced the penalties Monday, saying that the Falcons will lose a fifth-round pick in next year's draft. If the Falcons have multiple picks in the fifth round, they will lose the highest of those selections, according to the NFL.

"What took place was wrong and nowhere near the standards by which we run our business," Falcons owner Arthur Blank said in a statement. "Anytime there are actions that compromise the integrity of the NFL or threaten the culture of our franchise, as this issue did, they will be dealt with swiftly and strongly."

Blank also stated that the Falcons will not appeal the punishment. He acknowledged wrongdoing last month, saying that he found the situation "embarrassing."

The NFL had been investigating the Falcons for piping in the noise while opposing teams were huddling, trying to call their plays. Some around the league have argued that silent counts have rendered crowd noise more irrelevant, and it's difficult to discern how much of an advantage it gave the Falcons.

NFL executive vice president of football operations Troy Vincent said that the Falcons committed the violation "throughout the 2013 season and into the 2014 season until the club was notified last November that the violation had been identified."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...am-president-rich-mckay-competition-committee

All things considered, this is a lot better than I expected. With all the talk of potentially losing a 2nd or 3rd round pick, I was expecting the worst.

Still doesn't excuse this embarrassing shit from occurring in the first place. :|

RBH

And another reason to hate Mike Florio. Motherfucker was trying to stir the pot over the past month by saying that the Falcons were going to lose a 2nd round pick.

cdyhybrid

So not only did the Falcons get an illegal practice FG, they were also piping in noise. Shameful.

No coincidence that the only time that franchise accomplished anything was when they had a Washington Husky QBing their team.

RBH

So not only did the Falcons get an illegal practice FG, they were also piping in noise. Shameful.

No coincidence that the only time that franchise accomplished anything was when they had a Washington Husky QBing their team.

Wait, you're still crying about the Seahawks' playoff loss to the Falcons from over two years ago, even when you guys won a Super Bowl the following year?

giphy.gif

Get over it.

Top Bottom