• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Farooq

Banned
Ronaldo McClain visiting the Pats today.

Also why the Browns and Falcons punishment happened already is because they admitted to doing it.

Welp, time to draft Eric Kendricks. Reports suggest that the Cowboys arn't willing to pay McClain above vet minimum. They are low balling everyone.

Reunited at last!
kVQsEk6.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bomani Jones on Around the Horn just questioned whether Matthew Stafford "cares" due to his lack of reaction at a college basketball game and insinuated that people question if he's just Jay Cutler with a baseball hat. He should feign enthusiasm and seek attention like Aaron Rodgers or Tony Romo and his Duke shirt.

200_s.gif

And you wonder why I defend him. You can possibly question his mechanics (which would be false) but a national media writer/personality questioning whether Stafford cards is ridiculous.

Check his 4th quarter stats or the legendary dislocated shoulder Browns game.

cajunator

Banned
Louisiana puts a lot of rice in their cooking and m part Chinese so obviously theres a lot of rice on that side of my diet as well. Rice is life. Fuck the haters.

JABEE

Bomani Jones on Around the Horn just questioned whether Matthew Stafford "cares" due to his lack of reaction at a college basketball game and insinuated that people question if he's just Jay Cutler with a baseball hat. He should feign enthusiasm and seek attention like Aaron Rodgers or Tony Romo and his Duke shirt.

200_s.gif

And you wonder why I defend him. You can possibly question his mechanics (which would be false) but a national media writer/personality questioning whether Stafford cards is ridiculous.

Jay Cutler has won a playoff game

cdyhybrid

200_s.gif

Bomani can take that bullshit elsewhere. I'm far from a Stafford fan but that line of attack is so lazy.

Yeah, that's a questionable line of reasoning to say he doesn't care. We should instead be looking at the fact that Stafford doesn't think he needs QB coaching, despite only having one good season in his career.

Godslay

Banned
That's Amazon for you. Mine says I'll have it by Friday and I'm not a Prime member

Never had any problems with Amazon. Perfect delivery times. The only time they were off is when Kentucky got dumped on with snow and no traffic was moving air or ground. Even then they gave me some credit when it wasn't their fault to begin with.

Top Bottom