• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

BigAT

The NFL announced, investigated, and punished the Falcons all after Deflategate, which the "investigation" continues on without update.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
They're going to release the deflategate non-report report on the day of the national championship game and give the pats a giant slap on the wrist.

ampere

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 2m2 minutes ago

Reported text from Farmer to Pettine. "Haslam says play Johnny or we're all fired."

Yeah I'm with Mech, it was probably Haslam texting Pettine lol. Farmer is the fall guy

Well either way he is the fall guy since the message was from Haslam.

Spinluck

Deflategate is nothing.

Pats beat the Hawks after the league was made aware of all the cheating. Blame SEA for basically going against God's will and trying to pad Wussle's stats after being gifted a miracle. Should've taken a page from Eli.

It's over Pats got it, nothing we can do now. Tammy is the best QB ever under the 10 yard line, football is over.

ampere

JABEE it's past your bedtime

Deflategate is nothing.

Pats beat the Hawks after the league was made aware of all the cheating. Blame SEA for basically going against God's will and trying to pad Wussle's stats after being gifted a miracle. Should've taken a page from Eli.

It's over Pats got it, nothing we can do now. Tammy is the best QB ever under the 10 yard line, football is over.

Cook any good food lately?

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 20s21 seconds ago
Look for former Raiders QB Matt Schaub to sign this week, per source. Interested teams include Jets, Ravens, Falcons, amongst others.

SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!

@AdamSchefter
Look for former Raiders QB Matt Schaub to sign this week, per source. Interested teams include Jets, Ravens, Falcons, amongst others.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 7s8 seconds ago
Former Texans center Chris Myers is visiting the Seahawks today, per source.

Rando!!!! The bonding is happening

Seriously, would be a great pick up.

MechDX

He's legit? :O

I'll any OL who isn't complete trash!

Yes. A tad undersized and was cut for financial reasons. Great in a ZBS scheme. Very smart guy.

I have always been annoyed by his low stance. Won't be an issue with Russell

th

Wynnebeck

Banned
Not sure why he thought that was a good idea...

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. He told how he really felt and got cut down. Considering his opinions about Mike Brown, I'm not sad to see him go.

Staying on track with football, with Guion now signed back, there's rumor Raji got signed back as well. Have we heard anything about Kuhn yet and what position do you think TT is going for when the Packers are on the clock? I want to say a CB honestly who can make an immediate impact like Dix did last season.

eznark

Banned
Why would that be a perm?

I would think that would be a few month ban at the worst.

But then again I got banned for some weird ass shit.

I am sure it is safe in the fires of Goodells fireplace. That is also where he stored the Pats videotapes if I recall correctly...

"Attacked" an alleged rape victim and demonized Michael Brown. Even I know some of the lines to not cross these days.

jakncoke

Banned
If it really is a perm looks like snesfreak and chan among the others that have been permed have a new member in the hall of shame forever banned prisonlan

bionic77

"Attacked" an alleged rape victim and demonized Michael Brown. Even I know some of the lines to not cross these days.
I don't why he threw in Brown.

But the first part was him just saying to stick by your friend. He also could have written that out a little better.

I still would be surprised if it was a perm. Seems like 1-3 months. Then again my first ban was me ripping off of a chappelle joke about fried chicken so who knows anymore...

Top Bottom