• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

CBXjUpZUgAAWDIT.jpg

groundhogday-billmurray-puddle-smug-doozy-13385059789.gif

cdyhybrid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Trying to project your emotions onto others, I see.

Still trying to figure out how exactly a Falcons playoff victory would be considered a sore spot for me....... :lol

You tell me, I make a little joke about it and you get all in your feelings :3

It's just like when I remind Steelers-Age that they won their Super Bowl against us because of the zebras. DK can't help but respond.

Konka

Banned
You tell me, I make a little joke about it and you get all in your feelings :3

It's just like when I remind Steelers-Age that they won their Super Bowl against us because of the zebras. DK can't help but respond.

I do appreciate how succinct this urban dictionary entry is.

u8tpnOe.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Popeye's does a leg and a thigh for 99 cents sometimes on Tuesdays around here.

You'd think it was black friday or something when you see the lines.

cdyhybrid

Popeye's does a leg and a thigh for 99 cents sometimes on Tuesdays around here.

You'd think it was black friday or something when you see the lines.

Friend, this could possibly be construed as racist, I might suggest that you change your wording! I wouldn't want there to be any misunderstandings that cause people to think you're a bad person!

minx

Maybe the 3rd time is the charm as I'm still not listed for the mock draft. I got Da Bears for fucks sake. Maybe he has me on ignore :)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Maybe the 3rd time. Is the charm as I'm still not listen for the mock draft. I got Da Bears for fucks sake. Maybe he has me on ignore :)

Don't worry. The way German is dragging his feet, we're not going to have a mock this year anyways.

The fucking Jeffreycats

Critical home game against their chief rival for the last spot in the playoffs and they choke like dogs or Gata eating a bowl of dicks.

h4CjPs4.gif

At least they'll be in that lottery tho

Top Bottom