• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

ampere

iF5qABd.gif

Be careful with that gif... you'll give bionic an erection seeing sad MJ loop like that

Bread

Banned
#Breadstream Industries would like to announce that they will not be picking up MRSA's contract, because he sucks at streaming.

All right nerds. I just went to the store and spent money I do not have on bloodbourne. I really hope it isn't getting hyped just because it is a Sony exclusive.

Spinluck

You tell me, I make a little joke about it and you get all in your feelings :3

It's just like when I remind Steelers-Age that they won their Super Bowl against us because of the zebras. DK can't help but respond.

Blaming that first SB loss on the refs? :lol

Is there a call I'm forgetting?

This recent loss is no one else's fault but the Hawks. The blame deflecting must stop!

effzee

Just in case Matthews, Huff, and potentially a rookie aren't prepared to step up. I like it.

You like every move the FO makes.

Signing Miles Austin makes no sense. He is old, always hurt, and doesn't fit as a scheme fit.

They could have signed any other FA WR and it would have been better.

Bread

Banned

This recent loss is no one else's fault but the Hawks. The blame deflecting must stop!
They didn't shut up about that super bowl for years, first time you've heard this complaint?

Spinluck

All right nerds. I just went to the store and spent money I do not have on bloodbourne. I really hope it isn't getting hyped just because it is a Sony exclusive.

I would hype this game if it was on a calculator. But yeah, beware of the hype.

In the "PS4 w/The Last Of Us & Bloodborne bundle" thread, one poster said something about the bundle having the two best games of all time. Lol. It's like come on, you probably haven't even beat it yet.

MRSA

Banned

I bought it because of that Best Buy's 20% GCU discount and I had $12 left on a gift card, otherwise I dunno why I bought it.

Spinluck

They didn't shut up about that super bowl for years, first time you've heard this complaint?

I remember it around the time, but I did not know any Seahawk fans back then. I remember the camera work of that SB more than anything, they zoomed up on the players butts a bunch.

I would hype this game if it was on a calculator. But yeah, beware of the hype.

In the "PS4 w/The Last Of Us & Bloodborne bundle" thread, one poster said something about the bundle having the two best games of all time. Lol. It's like come on, you probably haven't even beat it yet.

Is that really true? jnfc at the loser who said that. My god some people have no shame at all.

cdyhybrid

Don't worry friend, it was just a joke! But I've come to realize that jokes can sometimes be taken the wrong way, so I'm only posting positive things now! Can't wait to see how Andrew Luck gets even better this year, if that's possible!

Spinluck

Don't worry friend, it was just a joke! But I've come to realize that jokes can sometimes be taken the wrong way, so I'm only posting positive things now! Can't wait to see how Andrew Luck gets even better this year, if that's possible!

RIP Cdy

Never go full wienke.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Almost at 2 1/2 weeks of sobriety and I'm not looking back. Feels great.

However my tobacco intake has increased 100x. I stopped chewing tobacco but I'm at least at a pack a day, which I do plan to cut down on. I never really smoked cigarette unless at work but holy fuck does it feel like cigarette smokers are pariahs now. I can't walk down the street on a busy street without somebody giving that loud fake cough. Not only that but I'm at Starbucks, a cofy place and I have to go in the parking lot to smoke? You're telling me I can't enjoy a coffee and cigarette on the patio?

Fuck I know it's bad but let a man smoke in peace. I won't be rude and throw the butts or smoke around a lot of people. Let me smoke my delicious Camel cigs in peace.

south-park-s07e13c05-backward-hick-state-16x9.jpg

Restore the Roar.

Top Bottom