• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Morning assholes.
anigif_enhanced-10488-1415327532-8.gif

Milchjon

Konka

Banned
I think that's it.

Maybe as a light snack for shopping.

Had that yesterday. It was delicious.

PS: Why do you call French fries freedom fries, yet still call a hamburger hamburger?

Your Yuro hate is inconsistent.

Hmm, I'll save that for another time.

Meatloaf is always a good option.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I honestly believe my superiors dont know what the fuck they are doing. I hesitate calling them superiors. They have no clue what we do in here.
Ive actually quit listening to them because they dont know whats going on.

Did you ever get that raise you wanted?

Also, yurop did work in here last night.

It's also #tacotuesday so make your Freeman and Stafford jokes and post pictures of your pesas or whatever.

Pepiope

You like every move the FO makes.

Signing Miles Austin makes no sense. He is old, always hurt, and doesn't fit as a scheme fit.

They could have signed any other FA WR and it would have been better.
I don't support every move, but Austin does make sense. He is veteran on a very young WR core, and he most certainly does fit our scheme. He's a big body who can be utilized as a blocker. The injury risk is obviously there, but he isn't coming here to be a starter, so that certainly helps his chances. He'll turn 31 by the start of the season, he isn't that old, and it's only a one year deal. He's a nice option as a veteran back-up who can come in and teach the young guys a thing or two about being a WR. If he is successful here, we can re-sign him, if not, it's only a one year deal. What are the negatives? The potential reward far outweighs the risks.

bionic77

Working from home is pretty boss.

I am going to limit myself to doing it max of 2 days a week and most weeks 1 day (if that).

So nice working in jeans. I need to upgrade my seat though. This is some broke ass garbage chair from Staples that is like 10 years old.

Working from home is pretty boss.

I am going to limit myself to doing it max of 2 days a week and most weeks 1 day (if that).

So nice working in jeans. I need to upgrade my seat though. This is some broke ass garbage chair from Staples that is like 10 years old.

are you shirtless?

Top Bottom