• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Arc

Anna Kendrick is perfect. She can sing too so she's more than just good looks!

I propose today not only be #TomBradyTuesday but #RedheadTuesday for the goat QB and the goat hair color.

Milchjon

I propose today not only be #TomBradyTuesday but #RedheadTuesday for the goat QB and the goat hair color.

Approved

tom%2Bbrady%2Bgronkowski.gif

tumblr_inline_mfxezcuSR61rxx4vz.gif

minx

Sign up for the Mock draft and I'll add your name to the OP. Remember it's a group effort, you and all your fellow fans sign up and you make a consensus pick

Let's just do the sign up now because it's gonna take forever

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
2. Tennessee Titans -
3. Jacksonville Jaguars -
4. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
5. Washington Redskins -
6. New York Jets - Shadyspace
7. Chicago Bears -
8. Atlanta Falcons -
9. New York Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT
10. St. Louis Rams -
11. Minnesota Vikings -
12. Cleveland Browns - BlackGhost, TheBatman
13. New Orleans Saints -
14. Miami Dolphins - Darkest Red, HiMyNameIsChris, Bread
15. San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k
16. Houston Texans - MechDX
17. San Diego Chargers -
18. Kansas City Chiefs -
19. Cleveland Browns (from Buffalo) - BlackGhost, TheBatman
20. Philadelphia Eagles - Gutshot
21. Cincinnati Bengals -
22. Pittsburgh Steelers -
23. Detroit Lions - NihonTiger90
24. Arizona Cardinals - Squall CF
25. Carolina Panthers - Grover Cleveland
26. Baltimore Ravens - Blarry
27. Dallas Cowboys -
28. Denver Broncos - Godslay, MetalFearSolid
29. Indianapolis Colts - Spinluck
30. Green Bay Packers -
31. New Orleans Saints (from Seattle) -
32. New England Patriots - Dutch, Gata, Case

In spirit:
Buffalo Bills -
Seattle Seahawks - Cdyhybrid

Also don't forget to sign up for our predict the pick list, where you can show Mel Kiper how it's done and gain the respect of all your GAF-brothers.

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/242

Our predict the pick league for this year friends, the password is Gronkislife (with a capital G)

Dutch has me on ignore confirmed.

Milchjon

TacoTuesday is the worst becaues it reminds me of the inadequate state of fast food in Germany.

Why don't you just do PopeyesTuesday if you wanna hurt me so much?!?

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
2. Tennessee Titans -
3. Jacksonville Jaguars -
4. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
5. Washington Redskins -
6. New York Jets - Shadyspace
7. Chicago Bears - minx88
8. Atlanta Falcons -
9. New York Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT
10. St. Louis Rams -
11. Minnesota Vikings -
12. Cleveland Browns - BlackGhost, TheBatman, Confrontation
13. New Orleans Saints -
14. Miami Dolphins - Darkest Red, HiMyNameIsChris, Bread
15. San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k
16. Houston Texans - MechDX
17. San Diego Chargers -
18. Kansas City Chiefs -
19. Cleveland Browns (from Buffalo) - BlackGhost, TheBatman, Confrontation
20. Philadelphia Eagles - Gutshot
21. Cincinnati Bengals -
22. Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
23. Detroit Lions - NihonTiger90
24. Arizona Cardinals - Squall CF
25. Carolina Panthers - Grover Cleveland
26. Baltimore Ravens - Blarry
27. Dallas Cowboys -
28. Denver Broncos - Godslay, MetalFearSolid
29. Indianapolis Colts - Spinluck
30. Green Bay Packers -
31. New Orleans Saints (from Seattle) -
32. New England Patriots - Dutch, Gata, Case

In spirit:
Buffalo Bills -
Seattle Seahawks - Cdyhybrid

if anyone was missed up til now, it's Dutch's fault

bionic77

I propose that today and every day that follows be known as fuckthepatriots day. This should be taught to the school children in the hope that we can become more enlightened as a people so that one day (hopefully not far off) there are no more Patriots or Patriots fan in this great nation that I love.

In recognition of their latest *achievement* I also propose that the Patriots officially be recognized as the cheating cunts. We cannot simply give the tainted titles to the chokers that could not run the ball with the best back in the league or the supposed great defense which could not stop a simple slant or dump off to the back (even if the Pats were utilizing deflated balls, cameras, and the unholy powers of the devil after they run the same slant and pass out of the backfield for the 10th time in a row nothing was stopping the chokers from making a simple tackle, there is such a thing that is known as anticipation).

I encourage even subhuman Pats fans to participate in this great day.

Dutch has me on ignore confirmed.

Hey Dutch i've said twice now to put me on the list!

Take me off ignore and put me on already!

Fucking Dutch, Arjen Robben loving piece of shit. Ignoring all of us.

Friends, I have nobody on ignore (excepts for Tabris)

if anyone was missed up til now, it's Dutch's fault

Thank you friend! Updated the OP!

Also, you're not playing along yourself?

I propose that today and every day that follows be known as fuckthepatriots day. This should be taught to the school children in the hope that we can become more enlightened as a people so that one day (hopefully not far off) there are no more Patriots or Patriots fan in this great nation that I love.

In recognition of their latest *achievement* I also propose that the Patriots officially be recognized as the cheating cunts. We cannot simply give the tainted titles to the chokers that could not run the ball with the best back in the league or the supposed great defense which could not stop a simple slant or dump off to the back (even if the Pats were utilizing deflated balls, cameras, and the unholy powers of the devil after they run the same slant and pass out of the backfield for the 10th time in a row nothing was stopping the chokers from making a simple tackle, there is such a thing that is known as anticipation).

I encourage even subhuman Pats fans to participate in this great day.
How about no

bionic77

TacoTuesday is the worst becaues it reminds me of the inadequate state of fast food in Germany.

Why don't you just do PopeyesTuesday if you wanna hurt me so much?!?
Curious what fast food options are there in Germany?

I don't think I have ever had authentic German food.

Taco Bell is disgusting btw. Popeyes and ChickFilA (if you can get by the blatant discrimination) are the only 2 options I consider valid in the US. I guess we have Chipotle and other places to get tacos, but I avoid that shit most of the time and usually just get a tuna sandwich (which might also be horrible for you because of all the toxins they have from the ocean being the worlds biggest toilet).

Its nice to live in the greatest country in the history of the world. I have a CFA 5 minutes from my house and Popeyes is like maybe 10.

Milchjon

Curious what fast food options are there in Germany?

I don't think I have ever had authentic German food.

Taco Bell is disgusting btw. Popeyes and ChickFilA (if you can get by the blatant discrimination) are the only 2 options I consider valid in the US. I guess we have Chipotle and other places to get tacos, but I avoid that shit most of the time and usually just get a tuna sandwich (which might also be horrible for you because of all the toxins they have from the ocean being the worlds biggest toilet).

Its nice to live in the greatest country in the history of the world. I have a CFA 5 minutes from my house and Popeyes is like maybe 10.

The default is Döner Kebab (it really is Turkish-German). Which is alright. Then of course currywurst and fries. Lots of other sausage-y stuff, which is pretty good usually.
We also have a ton of baked goods. And schnitzel.
Lots of pizza.
When it comes to international stuff, it's pretty meh. McDonald's (I actually like it, and it seems to be better than the US one at least), KFC and Burger King. Pizza Hut too.
Dunno, lots of respectable burger places popping up recently, but they can be somewhat expensive.
When it comes to Tex Mex and barbeque, we're utterly fucked.

Germans tend to eat out a lot less than Americans though.

bionic77

The default is Döner Kebab (it really is Turkish-German). Which is alright. Then of course currywurst and fries. Lots of other sausage-y stuff, which is pretty good usually.
We also have a ton of baked goods. And schnitzel.
Lots of pizza.
When it comes to international stuff, it's pretty meh. McDonald's (I actually like it, and it seems to be better than the US one at least), KFC and Burger King. Pizza Hut too.
Dunno, lots of respectable burger places popping up recently, but they can be somewhat expensive.
When it comes to Tex Mex and barbeque, we're utterly fucked.

Germans tend to eat out a lot less than Americans though.
KFC, BK, PH and McDs are all garbage tier in the US. Especially KFC and BK. BK seems like it is stuck in 1973 (at least in the US). At least you have other pizza options because PH is horrible.

I wonder if Chick Fil A would even operate in such a godless environment as Europe? They are pretty strict about their beliefs. They are not even open on Sundays!

KFC, BK, PH and McDs are all garbage tier in the US. Especially KFC and BK. BK seems like it is stuck in 1973 (at least in the US). At least you have other pizza options because PH is horrible.

I wonder if Chick Fil A would even operate in such a godless environment as Europe? They are pretty strict about their beliefs. They are not even open on Sundays!

McDs is pretty garbage, but for some reason I still love it even though I never go there.

Also that little kid talking gully about the Panthers can shut the fuck up.

Little kid, you're from Charlottesville. That means one of three things:

1)You're a self-hating Panthers fan. In that case, get out of our fan base, we don't need you.

2) You're a Washington NFL franchise fan. In that case, your team has been 6000% more racist than it has been good in your lifetime.

3) You're bandwagoning someone else, in which case your parents should be slapped for bringing another Gata into the world.

Top Bottom