• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why would he even participate in a pro day? There really is nothing to gain.

Maybe he'll just tank it so he doesnt have to play for the Bucs

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CBbkMS9WAAAAkqA.jpg

JABEE

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
2. Tennessee Titans -
3. Jacksonville Jaguars -
4. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
5. Washington Redskins -
6. New York Jets - Shadyspace
7. Chicago Bears - minx88
8. Atlanta Falcons -
9. New York Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT
10. St. Louis Rams -
11. Minnesota Vikings -
12. Cleveland Browns - BlackGhost, TheBatman, Confrontation
13. New Orleans Saints -
14. Miami Dolphins - Darkest Red, HiMyNameIsChris, Bread
15. San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k
16. Houston Texans - MechDX
17. San Diego Chargers -
18. Kansas City Chiefs -
19. Cleveland Browns (from Buffalo) - BlackGhost, TheBatman, Confrontation
20. Philadelphia Eagles - Gutshot
21. Cincinnati Bengals -
22. Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
23. Detroit Lions - NihonTiger90
24. Arizona Cardinals - Squall CF
25. Carolina Panthers - Grover Cleveland
26. Baltimore Ravens - Blarry
27. Dallas Cowboys -
28. Denver Broncos - Godslay, MetalFearSolid
29. Indianapolis Colts - Spinluck
30. Green Bay Packers -
31. New Orleans Saints (from Seattle) -
32. New England Patriots - Dutch, Gata, Case

In spirit:
Buffalo Bills -
Seattle Seahawks - Cdyhybrid

if anyone was missed up til now, it's Dutch's fault
Add me to the list
Yankee should be on this too

Sanjuro

Wait. The Pats ownership and security are testifying on behalf of Aaron Hernandez? They're on his defense team?

Outside of the random and usual sports overreaction posts, I haven't found a full transcript from the court.

From what I gather, if anything Kraft pointed out he was lying about his whereabouts that night. He said he was "at a club" when there is video evidence stating otherwise.

bionic77

Wait. The Pats ownership and security are testifying on behalf of Aaron Hernandez? They're on his defense team?
Not surprising.

Skunks and cheating cunts gotta stick together.

How can you have a belly like that when you play sports all day?

I wonder if that shit is genetic or if he is just a fat slob who eats incredibly poorly (even that doesn't explain it to me, if I played sports more than 2 hours a day I could never get that fact).

ampere

During a call to follow up on a job I applied for:

"It's my understanding that if they're interested they would have contacted you."

http://media.indiatimes.in/media/content/2014/Oct/crying_1412924957.gif[img][/QUOTE]

You might be a fins fan... but /hug. I'm in the market for a new job since my current one doesn't scream long term stability.

And now for #TomBradyTuesday

[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5KPmlAq.jpg

Losing in the regular season? It's just a sign you need to get stronger for the future. #gobrady

Jarnet87

Way to kill your draft stock Nick O'Leary. Performed horribly at the combine and not working out at what is usually a more favorable pro day.

ampere

http://i.imgur.com/uhRMtxk.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Platypuses are so bizarre. Cute though.

[quote="BlackGhost, post: 158275276"]What do you see when you watch Big Ben play?..[/QUOTE]

That's mean, even to bionic. We all know he cries when he watches Ben and prays Tebow will save the Steelers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not surprising.

Skunks and cheating cunts gotta stick together.

How can you have a belly like that when you play sports all day?

I wonder if that shit is genetic or if he is just a fat slob who eats incredibly poorly (even that doesn't explain it to me, if I played sports more than 2 hours a day I could never get that fact).

You played football right?

Practice for quarterbacks is only slightly more intense than it is for the punter or kicker. I imagine college and the pros isn't all that much better for fear of injury. You don't see many quarterbacks with giant defined arms either.

I always felt like practice was the worst for lineman since you spend all afternoon kicking the shit out of the guy in front of you AND you get to run all those amazing wind sprints at the end.

MechDX

Joel Klatt ‏@joelklatt · 11m11 minutes ago
This Pro Day has taken a turn for the worse..Winston is winded and inaccurate plus moving too much...WR just crashed into TV set in corner

Wow. JNC

Top Bottom