• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

This shit is kind of wild.

Uncle Rog has us taking time out of a midweek afternoon to watch a guy who's not even in the league yet practice against brooms and air.

Goodell's America

MechDX

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors · 42s42 seconds ago
Ravens Signing QB Matt Schaub http://bit.ly/19FE4Th
#NFL

Flacco better watch his back!
eiOgZdy.gif

zychi

Banned
My dog cracked my iphone 6+ screen today, got all excited in the car and knocked the fucker right onto the driveway :(

I'm so pissed whats the point of an otterbox if that shit doesn't protect it? Less than 3 months old. I've never had to file a claim for a broken screen before. This sucks.

ampere

Lovie and Jason obviously have very good evaluation skills and instincts, so I'm excited to see that they are happy with Jameis! Here's to another strong season for NFC South!

why dont teams just have QB's play a scrimmage before drafting? non contact of course

seems like people get hyped, draft QB's, then as soon as the first practice be like "welp, he's a bust"

Mindlog

why dont teams just have QB's play a scrimmage before drafting? non contact of course

seems like people get hyped, draft QB's, then as soon as the first practice be like "welp, he's a bust"
I still believe in the Giraffe.
And to a lesser extent Josh Johnson. Is he still in the league? He should start after the 9ers trade away Kapernick to complete the tanking process.

Bread

Banned
Just preordered that batman special edition ps4. Either I keep it and betray boban and mech, or I sell it and make some money. Win win situation!

MechDX

Just preordered that batman special edition ps4. Either I keep it and betray boban and mech, or I sell it and make some money. Win win situation!

You already betrayed me you slut. Either way I don't really play games anymore. Nothing interests me.

Maybe that new Star Wars Battlefront and HALO 5 this fall. Wont play a FPS on that awful Sony analog layout.

Bread

Banned
You already betrayed me you slut. Either way I don't really play games anymore. Nothing interests me.

Maybe that new Star Wars Battlefront and HALO 5 this fall. Wont play a FPS on that awful Sony analog layout.
can't wait for battlefront

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was a guy at the bar the other day asking me if it's racist for him to root for Wisconsin because they have more white people, I told him yes of course it is.

and he was from boston, i knew you'd like that part

eznark

Banned
can't wait for battlefront

There was a guy at the bar the other day asking me if it's racist for him to root for Wisconsin because they have more white people, I told him yes of course it is.

and he was from boston, i knew you'd like that part

Nigel Hayes is the whitest guy on the team, too.

Dekk is street though. Hardcore Sheboygan mo'fo

QuadLaFamilia Inc. announces that it will extend a qualifying offer to Bread to join our organization upon receipt of his PS4.

"Bread and I have had our disagreements in the past, but he brings the kind of fire and tenacity that will make him a valuable member of our company", club President Grover said in a press release.

Back to football talk, the Panthers just signed LB Jason Trusnik (?). Dolphins-GAF tell me about him.

Top Bottom