• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Finally! A jersey worth buying....

DVM0UvN.png

This is the happiest I've been about the team since the parade ended

QuadLaFamilia Inc. announces that it will extend a qualifying offer to Bread to join our organization upon receipt of his PS4.

"Bread and I have had our disagreements in the past, but he brings the kind of fire and tenacity that will make him a valuable member of our company", club President Grover said in a press release.

Back to football talk, the Panthers just signed LB Jason Trusnik (?). Dolphins-GAF tell me about him.
I welcome Bread to the brotherhood but I'm skeptical that he can really add much to the dynamic we've established. We'll see.

Trusnik is a solid veteran backup and special teamer. He's a good run stuffer and plays LB intelligently but he is limited athletically (especially moving laterally). You don't want him covering super athletic TE's or anything but he's a good role player.

Brady's arm strength is fine, it's his accuracy that blows
His accuracy on short to mid-range throws is incredibly good and when he's in a rhythm it's probably the best of any QB. He can throw the ball a decent distance if he really tries, sure, but it's obvious that he's forcing it because of his arm strength and that in turn leads to bad accuracy.

Bread

Banned
His accuracy on short to mid-range throws is incredibly good and when he's in a rhythm it's probably the best of any QB. He can throw the ball a decent distance if he really tries, sure, but it's obvious that he's forcing it because of his arm strength and that in turn leads to bad accuracy.
Can't disagree with that.

The Phillies are going to sell wine and hard liquor at home ball games next year.

Terrible team, the most belligerent fanbase in America, and hard alcohol, whatever could go wrong?

jakncoke

Banned
Okay, I usually enjoy your trivia, but this you gotta explain.

Is there any significance at all to this?

one the worst losses that 49ers had when john taylor was on the roster also 49ers finished 13-3 and eagles 7-9 also because tombradytuesday is terrible and im doing my trivia power to end it

The Phillies are going to sell wine and hard liquor at home ball games next year.

Terrible team, the most belligerent fanbase in America, and hard alcohol, whatever could go wrong?

Its because they are on route to lose around 100 games so they feel sorry for the fanbase

Syrinx

Brady can make strong throws when he's able to plant and drive off his back leg. That's why he struggles so much with pressure up the middle.

one the worst losses that 49ers had when john taylor was on the roster also 49ers finished 13-3 and eagles 7-9 also because tombradytuesday is terrible and im doing my trivia power to end it

Its because they are on route to lose around 100 games so they feel sorry for the fanbase

I wish I could see Randall Cunningham in Chip's offense.

cdyhybrid

There are stadiums that don't sell liquor??

Husky Stadium didn't sell alcohol until they remodeled it two years ago and added a small section where you can purchase beers (standing-room-only, and you can't leave the area with the drink). Kind of funny since one of the band's most-played songs is Tequila, but hey.

eznark

Banned
Husky Stadium didn't sell alcohol until they remodeled it two years ago and added a small section where you can purchase beers (standing-room-only, and you can't leave the area with the drink). Kind of funny since one of the band's most-played songs is Tequila, but hey.

Oh, I mean pro stadiums.

Top Bottom