• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

jbug617

Banned
Whole article is just grey bars. Behind a paywall maybe?
Here some of the column.

St. Louis County taxpayers will not be asked to support a new football stadium on the downtown riverfront — at least for now. That strips the plan of $6 million a year and raises questions about the viability of a financing scheme for the $985 million arena.

A senior aide to Gov. Jay Nixon called the office of St. Louis County Executive Steve Stenger a little more than a week ago. The aide told a Stenger policy advisor that “St. Louis County’s participation would not be necessary in the stadium deal,” Stenger told the Post-Dispatch on Tuesday.

Stenger has long said he would not support county tax dollars being used for a new National Football League stadium without a public vote. He said Nixon’s office did not talk about how the stadium proposal would make up the difference.

Brian May, the Nixon aide who called county policy advisor Jeff Wagener, referred questions to Nixon’s office, which did not immediately provide answers.

The news caught some off guard.

Draxal

Guess they're gone. Shitty for the fans in STL. That's a bit of a vagabond franchise, though.

Would you say it's shitty if the Thunder moved back to Seattle in 10 years? Can't say I have tooo much sympathy for the Rams fanbase here as they have to deal with the Cards hogging all the attention.

cdyhybrid

Would you say it's shitty if the Thunder moved back to Seattle in 10 years? Can't say I have tooo much sympathy for the Rams fanbase here.

It would be shitty for the legit fans, but I don't think that's too large of a group. We'll see what happens when Durant and Westbrook leave and they're a perennial lottery team.

Could say the same about STL though, they've had attendance issues for a while. The team is partially to blame for that, though.

MRSA

Banned
That Surface 3 had me intrigued until I realized that Microsoft is pulling an Apple and robbing people for a $50 pen and a $130 keyboard.

jbug617

Banned
Gronk being Gronk.

We’re confused what a Mrs. Rob Gronkowski might do for a living. Appearing on “The Jim Rome Show,” the Pats tight end was asked to describe his ideal spouse. “She cleans, cooks, makes big cash, stays at home, [and] lets me do whatever I want,” said Gronk. Here’s the problem: How is Mrs. Right supposed to make “big cash” and also stay at home? Rome was full of hard-hitting questions for the Pats pass catcher. For example, if Gronk was drowning, what female celebrity in a red bathing suit would he like to be rescued by? “Margot Robbie,” said Gronk. “You know who that is? That lady off ‘The Wolf of Wall Street.’ That one.” Rome looked amused. “Why that one?” he said. “I watched ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ and I was, like, damn.”

margot-robbie-wolf-of-wall-street-2.gif

bionic77

Sources saying Tebow to the steelers.
You fucking bastard.

I had my pants down around my ankles preparing to celebrate when I remembered that I was dealing with a commie bastard who hates America and I googled it and of course it is just more of your made up bullshit.

Top Bottom