• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

jakncoke

Banned
Brother jak you are drunk please go home and please don't drive. Remember to take a designated driver. Remember drunk driving is bad.

Im semi sober watching bad movie and talking the truth. Seattle fans are fucking bitches. If hito was still alive he'd try and get nerd logical but he was just salty as that fucking moron that got perm banned

Sorry, I work a lot and dont notice these things immediately.

Did you own Lafayette ?

cdyhybrid

...what the hell happened to ESPN.com?

It didn't look this ugly an hour ago or so.

It still looks the same to me. Maybe the border is more white than red now? Not sure.

cdy, you being a near-rando is weird. You're allowed to be your salty self again!

Nonsense friend! There has never been any salt in my life except on my food! Positivity only!

Ich liebe nudel

Sorry friend, I don't speak German! It sure would come in handy for when me and Dutch go party in YH's backyard though!

Im semi sober watching bad movie and talking the truth. Seattle fans are fucking bitches. If hito was still alive he'd try and get nerd logical but he was just salty as that fucking moron that got perm banned

We are not dogs my brother. We are an extension of our beautiful team in our beautiful city. We may have lost the battle last year but we will continue on to win the war against evil. My Hito rest in peace. Amen.

cajunator

Banned
Is cajun the only person that enjoys working?

Im sure most people enjoy working. but they also enjoy some time off in between.
I havent gotten much time off so I havent been the most content person lately. also last night one supervisor actually called a coworker and sha started crying because they told her she was responsible for some fuck ups at that terminal. But this girl has been working overtime 10 of every 14 days for 3 months and the higher ups are a bunch of fuck ups and basically offloading the blame on her (and probably looking for ways to blame me also but I dont give as much of a shit). I enjoy my coworkers company and the actual job I do but the supervisors are really making it not fun lately. The main problem Ive got with them is they dont know what dispatchers even do. they came from management degrees and high up positions elsewhere and they dont know what we do and what we need to succeed at our jobs. I think thats typical though of working environments. It didnt used to be that way here though.

Malalaw

Is cajun the only person that enjoys working?

g1364072099145575956.jpg

This is how I describe work.

cajunator

Banned
A lot of people love their jobs (including myself).

Though I got caught in a fucking snowstorm today on the last day of March. I did not like that part of my job today.

I love what I do but man they are actively trying to ruin it. Bad management is a cancer.

zychi

Banned
What kind of hairstyles you old poors rocking lately? Thinking of mixing up my style again. Hairs getting long and i cant decide what to do with it

bionic77

I love what I do but man they are actively trying to ruin it. Bad management is a cancer.
I feel like enjoyment at work is inversely related to how much control others have over your work.

All my bosses care about is how much money I bring home to them at the end of the year. I could not show up for work for 5 days and they would not care as long as shit got done. That makes for a great job environment.

I have worked for some real cunts in the past and it definitely makes you miserable. I would turn down a little more money for a happier work environment. Of course it can change in a flash if your boss or circumstances change so if you enjoy your job appreciate it!

Malalaw

Our new manager is strange. Pretty much came in and asked how I do things and isn't changing anything.

Not expecting this to last long. Coming from Lafayette to here is a big jump in IQ and society. People are fucking stupid here. I've seem people try to pay with food stamp cards...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I still need an explanation. I tried looking shit up and I still don't get it

Someone came into the ER that had a "Do Not Resuscitate" order in their medical file (these are people that are usually on death's door and their quality of life has diminished to the point where they have made the choice that they essentially don't want medical intervention). However, this guy had an automatic defibrillator built into his chest that would shock the heart whenever it stops...and maybe brought him back? MRSA wasn't clear on this. Another key element was that apparently the ER was missing the equipment to stop this from happening.

Our new manager is strange. Pretty much came in and asked how I do things and isn't changing anything.

Not expecting this to last long. Coming from Lafayette to here is a big jump in IQ and society. People are fucking stupid here. I've seem people try to pay with food stamp cards...
Where do you work?

Top Bottom