• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

bionic77

I'm more worried of the bias and hateful thoughts coming from a lawyer about a guy who is still in court. Isn't your job to to protect said person, regardless of your opinion?
Only if he is my client.

You would be a very poor lawyer (very gata like if you prefer) if you were not thinking of all angles good and bad. You are not supposed to be some dumbshit who just believes whatever your client tells you. You can defend a guilty person and do a kickass job of it knowing they are guilty. Do you really think that all defense attorneys and public defenders love and believe all of their clients?

zychi

Banned
Only if he is my client.

You would be a very poor lawyer (very gata like if you prefer) if you were not thinking of all angles good and bad. You are not supposed to be some dumbshit who just believes whatever your client tells you. You can defend a guilty person and do a kickass job of it knowing they are guilty. Do you really think that all defense attorneys and public defenders love and believe all of their clients?

Lol at the disrespect. Asking the same question I asked you.

What state do you live in? Remind Kas to never get arrested there. He's fucked if his lawyer doesn't have reading comprehension skills.

bionic77

Lol at the disrespect. Asking the same question I asked you.

What state do you live in? Remind Kas to never get arrested there. He's fucked if his lawyer doesn't have reading comprehension skills.
I am in PA.

I don't do criminal defense work (it is the worst no matter which side you are on, though i love the trial aspect of it). Being around criminals all the time would be like having Gata as your roommate. And fuck being an ADA because.

I apologize if you were not satisfied with my response. I have a warm bags of dicks for you if it is any consolation.

I have a deposition to go to (some of us are gainfully employed and this site only serves as a distraction for us when we are bored). But I promise to not give a fuck if you are not satisfied with the quality of my posts.

ampere

I have a warm bags of dicks for you if it is any consolation.

You might not be a defense attorney, but you're going to need one when we find out whose dicks those are! Collecting fresh dicks for cannibalism is illegal, even if you do live in Pennsylvania.

cdyhybrid

UW's Pro Day is today:

Jared Stanger @JaredStanger · 9m 9 minutes ago
Kikaha vert better than Fowler, Orchard, Ray, and most of the rest of the combine Edge guys. Basically, Kikaha top of tier 2.

Good to see that he's testing well. There were worries about his overall athleticism, IIRC.

More:

Tony Pauline @TonyPauline · 22m 22 minutes ago
Shaq Thompson/LB/Washington: 228lbs weigh-in at pro-day, same as combine, 20 reps on bench (did not lift at combine).

Rob Rang @RobRang · 54m 54 minutes ago
Shaq Thompson will be doing LB & DB drills today. Only other event today is bench, as he did not do it at Combine due to thumb. 20 reps.

Dave Softy Mahler @Softykjr · 24m 24 minutes ago
Kasen Williams vert: 35.5

Kasen's vert is likely down from before college, that big leg injury last season probably the reason. Wonder if he can still do this:

U9R3Lpc.gif

zychi

Banned
I can't understand arguing with someone who has stated that they think the helmet catch was incomplete.
I don't understand how someone can eat "burgers" with lettuce instead of bread. You're pretending that you're not eating a meat salad. Your opinion on everything is null and void.

Your name is BREAD, you should eat BREAD.

BigAT

I can't understand arguing with someone who has stated that they think the helmet catch was incomplete.

You just haven't seen the angle THEY don't want you to see.

Still might be the stupidest thing ever posted in this thread, which is a momentous achievement to somehow top hundreds of Heavy, Kas, and Gata posts.

jakncoke

Banned

Still might be the stupidest thing ever posted in this thread, which is a momentous achievement to somehow top hundreds of Heavy, Kas, and Gata posts.

Is heavy banned? havent seen him post much lately

cdyhybrid

Is Peters allowed to do the UW Pro-Day?

Yeah, he's there.

Sounds like the entire Seahawks front office/coaching staff is there, along with half the LBs on the roster :jnc They are just down I-5, though.

Rob Rang @RobRang · 39m 39 minutes ago
Neither Marcus Peters nor Danny Shelton appear likely to do anything other than positionals. Shaq, again, only did BP (20) & will do LB, DB.

BigAT

Is heavy banned? havent seen him post much lately

I don't think so. I saw someone in a completely different thread take the time to point out (without knowing who he was) how stupid Heavy's posts in the GTA PC thread were, so apparently he's still going strong.

jakncoke

Banned
I don't think so. I saw someone in a completely different thread take the time to point out (without knowing who he was) how stupid Heavy's posts in the GTA PC thread were, so apparently he's still going strong.

I still remember that OP of his losing his virginity thread. So much lol

Bread

Banned

It's just so innocent, so real, so wonderfully stupid.

Fuck.

Saw a big game store say on their site they have Project Cars right now and was all excited.

To find out that it was a mistake and it won't release until May.

Fox318

So it's going to be weird when amiibos aren't popular and people are selling lots on ebay for like 3 bucks.

I really don't understand why they are popular. The figures are cheap as fuck and there is almost no functionality with the toy. It isn't like the other figure games where you control the character.

Top Bottom