• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

bionic77

Don't be disrespectful an mail me Some
Fried chicken stays good a remarkable long period of time.

It would be the perfect thing to mail to someone who is stranded in a land without freedom or fried chicken.

There is only one thing wrong with this plan. No decent person would ever share our delicious Popeyes with a Pats fan. You will have to content your self with leftovers from FMTs bag of dicks (he tried to mail said dicks to Dick Sherman in the hospital following the SB but it was not delivered and returned to sender).

Shit starter, but was mostly on the roster with his ST work. It really dropped off in 2014, so they had no interest in bringing him back.

Jacquian Williams still without a team, hmm.

He's taking over the Trusnik role on the team which was ST mostly. If he starts in 2015 something went wrong

Milchjon

Fucking Gronk, man

"Uh, so if we're sitting here and I had choose [sic] would I want a concussion right now or my knee blown out, I'm going to say a concussion. Why would I want to sit there for eight months and not do anything, when with a concussion I'll just wake up and I'll be ready to go again."

Gronk isn't worried about not remembering things later in life because "that happens all the time. I don't even know how I got to my hotel last night."

:jnc

I get the feeling concussions really can't hurt him too much.

Afrikan

damn that NFL Network special with Mooch, sure is doing a good job Selling Jameis Winston. Along with Winston coming off well himself.

cdyhybrid

Gregg Bell @gbellseattle · 1h 1 hour ago
#UW DT Danny Shelton says he's headed to CLE for predraft visit. "I see myself as the 1st defensive tackle out there"

Chris Fetters @Chris_Fetters · 1h 1 hour ago
Danny Shelton said he weighed in at 338 pounds and Cleveland is flying him out for a workout next week. Only team he's talked to. #UWProDay

Rob Rang @RobRang · 58m 58 minutes ago
Peters, Shaq Thompson among Huskies being worked out by DB coaches for #Steelers (Carnell Lake) #Jets (Joe Danna) & #Saints (Wesley McGriff)

Rob Rang @RobRang · 1h 1 hour ago
#49ers GM Trent Baalke among the interested observers watching Marcus Peters' workout.

Rob Rang @RobRang · 1h 1 hour ago
He is only doing positional drills but CB Marcus Peters is absolutely killing workout. Fluid, great hands. Been the star today. #UWProDay

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
As for #UGA RB Todd Gurley: A respected evaluator described him to me as the best RB in the draft since @AdrianPeterson. High praise.

Gettleman is not so secretly in love with Gurley.

Will be an interesting pick at 25 if he's still on the board.

Colasante

Per a team source, QB Josh Freeman is close to signing with the Dolphins

gol15.jpg

He's back!

Wynnebeck

Banned
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
As for #UGA RB Todd Gurley: A respected evaluator described him to me as the best RB in the draft since @AdrianPeterson. High praise.

Gettleman is not so secretly in love with Gurley.

Will be an interesting pick at 25 if he's still on the board.

I honestly think Gurley will be gone long before Pick 25 hits. Reminds me of another Lacy and with the punishing style they both run, teams are gonna want to snap that up asap.

I honestly think Gurley will be gone long before Pick 25 hits. Reminds me of another Lacy and with the punishing style they both run, teams are gonna want to snap that up asap.

I agree on the value. I think the thing that will give teams pause is the fact that he's coming off a major knee injury and has refused a NFL medical evaluation. Too many teams get skittish at that and he could go tumbling down the board.

MRSA

Banned
So I'm really on the fence about the new Surface 3, just can't decide whether if I can tolerate Windows anymore than I have to. For $841 after keyboard and pen accessory its not compelling anymore since I can get a new full blown MBP for not much more.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Dolphins automatic offseason winners by signing Suh and the second best QB from the Class of 2009.

Needs to be an OT thread but I hope Josh has some success and continues the great Class of 2009 QB Draft Class.

Top Bottom