• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

zychi

Banned
So I'm really on the fence about the new Surface 3, just can't decide whether if I can tolerate Windows anymore than I have to. For $841 after keyboard and pen accessory its not compelling anymore since I can get a new full blown MBP for not much more.
There is 0 reason to own a Windows PC besides gaming imo.

Windows tablets suck.
The surface is this weird hybrid with meh touch controls.
Ipad is a better overall tablet
Macbooks are better overall laptops.

Its like asking for a tofu burger, whats the point?

rando14

FREEMAN IS BACK!!

l68yW4b.gif

#TacoBellThursday

MechDX

Someone put together a damn spreadsheet where everyone is from. If you're a Steelers fan I expect you to live in Pennsylvania. If you are a Pats fan I expect you to be from the NE or Europe.

Everyone here seems to be a damn life long.

Someone put together a damn spreadsheet where everyone is from. If you're a Steelers fan I expect you to live in Pennsylvania. If you are a Pats fan I expect you to be from the NE or Europe.

I turned it into an avatar just for you friend

I say we all go to Taco Bell! Tacos for everyone!

rando14

I am from Seattle, that is why I am a miserable soul!!

cajunator

Banned

Hey man I was born and raised in Louisiana. there is only one team I am loyal to.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Eric Ebron has been training with Matthew Stafford in Atlanta

As a rookie, Detroit Lions tight end Eric Ebron only caught 25 passes for 248 yards and one touchdown. He also only played in 13 games. To say his rookie season was disappointing would be an understatement considering he was the 10th overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.

Going into the 2015 season, the Lions need Ebron to bring more to the table, and they are expecting big things out of him. Case in point:

Lombardi: "Ebron's the guy we're counting on to be that" No. 3 weapon on offense this year.

What does Ebron need to do to become a more complete player and a bigger part of the offense? Aside from the usual things like improving his blocking and route running and limiting his drops, Ebron also just needs to develop some chemistry with his quarterback. That's easier said than done considering players are spread out all over the country during the offseason, but Ebron has made a point to get to Atlanta to train with Matthew Stafford.

It's nice to see that Ebron is putting in work in the offseason, especially with his quarterback, but the Lions need to see results this fall. Ebron developing into the No. 3 option in the passing game would drastically alter the outlook of the Lions' offense, as defenses would be forced to focus less on Calvin Johnson and Golden Tate. I don't think anybody is expecting him to suddenly become a Jimmy Graham type of player or anything like that, but Ebron does need to take a big step forward in his sophomore season in the NFL.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/4/2/8327431/eric-ebron-matthew-stafford-lions

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Draxal

I don't think anybody in gaming actually enjoys gaming (so much bullshit in the fire emblem threads atm), thinking of just leaving all fire emblem discussion to here.

I don't think anybody in gaming actually enjoys gaming (so much bullshit in the fire emblem threads atm), thinking of just leaving all fire emblem discussion to here.
I almost posted something very similar earlier today. Fire Emblem threads on GAF are trash and it's a damn shame.

Draxal

I almost posted something very similar earlier today. Fire Emblem threads on GAF are trash and it's a damn shame.

I'd much rather talk about waifus than about splits in the fandom, and the series muet die cuz it doesn't fit my tastes anymore, and yeah seeing the reactions to your posts in the revelations threads just annoyed me.

We all know they're going to be good games. People just like having something to bitch about.

They honestly hate the game, and all the new fans ... it's like wtf who cares, it's a fucking game.

We all know they're going to be good games. People just like having something to bitch about.
The amazing thing to me is how ungrateful FE "fans" are. It's a miracle these games are being made at all in today's market, high profile SRPG's like FF Tactics are basically nonexistent these days. Even more amazing is the fact that the FE games have retained what makes them hardcore and deep, while also adding new options to help ease in new players. But no, let's not be satisfied with that, let's bitch and whine about every little design decison and throw these new games into the garbage while we reminisce about perfect SNES/GC games that are not at all perfect.

Fuck nostalgia.

cajunator

Banned
I'd much rather talk about waifus than about splits in the fandom, and the series muet die cuz it doesn't fit my tastes anymore, and yeah seeing the reactions to your posts in the revelations threads just annoyed me.

They honestly hate the game, and all the new fans ... it's like wtf who cares, it's a fucking game.

I dont understand what their problem is. It has been called Waifu emblem for a long time because there are a million females in it and people always argue about them.
Nintendo knows what its doing with that franchise.

brentech

The amazing thing to me is how ungrateful FE "fans" are. It's a miracle these games are being made at all in today's market, high profile SRPG's like FF Tactics are basically nonexistent these days. Even more amazing is the fact that the FE games have retained what makes them hardcore and deep, while also adding new options to help ease in new players. But no, let's not be satisfied with that, let's bitch and whine about every little design decison and throw these new games into the garbage while we reminisce about perfect SNES/GC games that are not at all perfect.

Fuck nostalgia.
....buuuuuut, has Konka told you he stopped playing games?

Top Bottom