• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Sanjuro

Sanjuro is so fat he makes kas blush.

BfILt9P.gif

MechDX

Seattle not having a basketball team is a crime and a shame. Imagine the Thunder staying in Seattle with KD and Russy. Seattle got robbed! People are mad now. Imagine the headlines if Russell, KD, and the LOB played in the same city. Gotdamn Fox News headlines would right themselves.

It appears that we're moving on from JFF.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It's far too early to give up on Johnny because the owner overruled the front office and pushed for Johnny. Anyone with a half a brain that didn't knock Teddy Bridgewater for his skinny knees, alleged Willie Beamen comparison, and small hands knew Teddy is the better QB. But, but, but, Johnny had the money sign and good college speed! Johnny has a solid career ahead of him hopefully in a Browns uniform so we need to keep him. Of course Johnny was outplayed an underrated rookie so imagine what happens if we draft Mariota or another superior QB.

Go Furyous go! Preach!!

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/03/football-autographed-by-jay-cutler-gets-no-bids/
The Bears may not be done with quarterback Jay Cutler, but most Bears fans are.

The latest proof for that proposition comes from an auction that included a football autographed by Cutler. Via the Chicago Tribune, the March 26 event resulted in a grand total of zero bids for the ball.

On Thursday, an anonymous fan offered the starting bid of $100 and purchased the ball.

The ball had been submitted to the Anti-Cruelty Society, a pet-adoption charity. The anonymous bidder reportedly plans to give the football to his son for his birthday.

In an unrelated note, happy birthday to Jay Cutler’s son.

damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1297.gif

Baseball is such a laid back sport to watch. Especially in person. Baseball in person>Football in person. Going to NFL games largely sucks outside of the tailgating.

Sanjuro

Baseball is such a laid back sport to watch. Especially in person. Baseball in person>Football in person. Going to NFL games largely sucks outside of the tailgating.

I've found NFL games to be very comparable to WWE events, and I'm not kidding.

Baseball and hockey are the most enjoyable for the actual game.

Gobias

Banned

The last football game I went to I had shit seats while the Browns lost to the Lions. It was pretty lame. The only good part was being surrounded by a bunch of drunks while they tried to yell at every player on the field.

Baseball sucks but actually going to games is pretty chill.

The last football game I went to I had shit seats while the Browns lost to the Lions. It was pretty lame. The only good part was being surrounded by a bunch of drunks while they tried to yell at every player on the field.

All of the fucking tv breaks suck when you are at the stadium. Also football loses so much without the sound of players crashing into each other, the crunching of the pads, it just feels way less "epic" in person.

Furyous

Washington has a top 5 pick and I have no idea who they are might even take or who are some of the candidates. Danny ruined football for me.

I have them taking Mariota because why not? It's Snyder we're talking about so fuck common sense with oiled giraffe cock. Snyder gon Snyder and make the sexy pick that put up absurd stats in college. It's similar to how Al Davis (respect and RIP to the GOAT) liked fast draft picks.

I have them taking Mariota because why not? It's Snyder we're talking about so fuck common sense with oiled giraffe cock. Snyder gon Snyder and make the sexy pick that put up absurd stats in college. It's similar to how Al Davis (respect and RIP to the GOAT) liked fast draft picks.

I was checking out some mocks earlier today and one of them has us taking a edge rusher with the logic being that we'd need one since Brian Orakpo left to sign with the Titans.....I had no idea this even happened. Man so much wasted potential there. I thought for sure he was gonna be a beast.

ampere

Baseball is the sport to go to. There's tons of games, the pace works well for having a chat with someone, and you don't lose that much by not watching it on tv.

Watching football without seeing it on tv is a lot harder to follow depending on where your seats are. End up having to look at the jumbotron a lot.

Although getting to Turner field fucking blows. Marta won't even go that far and you have to take a shuttle. It's awful. I'd actually go to non-Sox games if it wasn't so bad. Maybe Cobb will be a better experience

Help me real quick.

What would you say protecting the NFL Shield means? Or what's goodells role as commissioner in protecting the shield.

I'm slandering goodells name in the handling of rice situation in a leadership paper I'm writing for a class. PLS HALP
It's a very disrespectul paper, my teacher will cry at the disrespect

Konka

Banned
Baseball is the sport to go to. There's tons of games, the pace works well for having a chat with someone, and you don't lose that much by not watching it on tv.

Watching football without seeing it on tv is a lot harder to follow depending on where your seats are. End up having to look at the jumbotron a lot.

Although getting to Turner field fucking blows. Marta won't even go that far and you have to take a shuttle. It's awful. I'd actually go to non-Sox games if it wasn't so bad. Maybe Cobb will be a better experience

God could you suck any more.

Slo

Help me real quick.

What would you say protecting the NFL Shield means? Or what's goodells role as commissioner in protecting the shield.

I'm slandering goodells name in the handling of rice situation in a leadership paper I'm writing for a class. PLS HALP

1) Maintaining a positive public perception. Spin, cover up, spin.
2) Act in the best interest of the league from a business sense.

Gobias

Banned
Protecting the shield sounds like something the leader of Scientology would say after having someone who knew too much killed. It's weird and creepy.

rando14

I miss DMz Chav

rando remember when we were Rusties

we should play that again :)

Best memories of my young adult life :')

Help me real quick.

I would say it means protecting the interests of the owners even if it means being VERY disrespectful to the players

See: Jimothy Irsay, Trents Richardson

JABEE

Help me real quick.

Goodell's Role is to protect the integrity of the game from evil forces like Kraft and Belicheat. The commissioner position was introduced into professional sports when the Black Sox Scandal hit baseball.

The commissioner should protect the interest of the fans and the league. A commissioner fails at this when he becomes a puppet or proponent of owners.

Goodell should be a transparent force for good in the league. A force that creates a fair and ethical league that fans can enjoy and feel pride in.

Top Bottom