• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

I GOT MY DREAM JOB RECENTLY, THAT IS WHY i AM MOVING, fucking caps lock, but I would do so much good if I won the lottery.

i always tell myself that. "if i won millions i'd take care of everyone and donate to charity and worthy causes" etc etc. but then i wonder if i actually did win millions if i would turn into a soulless asshole without a care in the world. we can't know for sure until it happens but if the lottery gods are listening i'll be a test subject!

bionic77

:lol winning the lottery

You guys are so dumb. Explains why none of you are Steeler fans.

I need to start coming up more scams to take advantage of your stupidity. Maybe fake stocks for your team or my personal assurance that your favorite player is not using PEDs!

I need to start coming up more scams to take advantage of your stupidity. Maybe fake stocks for your team or my personal assurance that your favorite player is not using PEDs!

You need to simplify, Just solicit charity, freeing you up to you use your own money.

Milchjon

I hope chuck strikes you off the list when he wins.

ChanHuk

Banned
My single power ball ticket will be the winner. With the winnings, I will ensure that every Pats fan know that they're the worst.

Tamanon

Banned
The lottery is a poor man's tax if you think about it.

$2 can buy you a few Taco Bell tacos.

It is absolutely a tax on the poor, that's for sure. But, the money generally does go to a service that directly supports them(education) and it provides a measure of hope.

Greg

Vikebike ain't shit:

XpQVR3W.jpg

Lets not put the cart before the horse my Sconi brah. We need to get you guys electricity and running water before we worry about interactive entertainment.
Aw, shucks. A man can dream big though!

bionic77

Vikebike ain't shit:

XpQVR3W.jpg

Aw, shucks. A man can dream big though!
I like the wheels ez.

And I also like to dream. I continue to dream of Tebow playing for the Steelers and winning the SB. On the winning play he runs through several tackles to score a TD but in the process his shirt is shredded and goes in for the score shirtless.

Milchjon

I like the wheels ez.

And I also like to dream. I continue to dream of Tebow playing for the Steelers and winning the SB. On the winning play he runs through several tackles to score a TD but in the process his shirt is shredded and goes in for the score shirtless.

Your dreams suck, bro. That stuff is definitely not worth $600 million.

Now paparazzi pics of a MJ-Tebow-Gronk sandwich, that would be.

ChanHuk

Banned
I just applied to three different positions at another hospital, bet I won't get an acknowledgement that I even applied. Actually one of the spots open was vacated by my old coworker leaving for PA school.

Top Bottom