• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh so you're saying the milk baggers dont got the correct inner works. Makes sense

saythattomyface.jpg

brentech

man, I went on a not real long bike ride today and I just feel like someone took me out back and beat the shit out of me. Even fell asleep for a bit....I'm just drained to all hell.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Gronk isn't going to last is he?

Fun dude off the field, but that man seriously needs to dial it down a bit

Ridiculous how many surgeries he already has had, now a back problem...

bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu but half the league does it! NFL just has it out for the seahawks because they're the world champs!

Well the NFLis out to get them, because Seachickens didn't get informed they were going to do their surprise check-ups

Conspiracy!

Gronk isn't going to last is he?

Fun dude off the field, but that man seriously needs to dial it down a bit

Ridiculous how many surgeries he already has had, now a back problem...

I really dont think his partying has anything to do with his issues. Its not his arm is scourged with gonorrhea from fisting hos. And his back problems are from way back in college.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I really dont think his partying has anything to do with his issues. Its not his arm is scourged with gonorrhea from fisting hos. And his back problems are from way back in college.

All I mean is dude needs to get rest and rehab, not party it up in Vegas balls to the wall

When TMZ goes out of their way to cover yo' ass... Yeah, you have a fucking problem

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Not to defend a Viking fan, but in case some of you without prior drug experience don't know, Adderall is doctor prescribed Meth essentially. The chemical compounds are mostly the same, and the high is almost exactly the same. I've done both out of recreational reasons (and hate both BTW), and they had the same effects and side effects.

Drugs react differently to for everyone, but for a lot of people Adderall puts them in a state of limitless working ability whether it be in the weight room or library. Eventually that habit puts them in a state of addiction similar to meth heads. No doubt though that it does enhance your performance on the field for some people.

At the same time painkillers enhance the performance for some people, while not others, and they put people in a perpetual state of addiction but is more accepted by the NFL and NFLPA. Its extremely difficult to say where to draw the line.

Greg

Not to defend a Viking fan, but in case some of you without prior drug experience don't know, Adderall is doctor prescribed Meth essentially. The chemical compounds are mostly the same, and the high is almost exactly the same. I've done both out of recreational reasons (and hate both BTW), and they had the same effects and side effects.

Drugs react differently to for everyone, but for a lot of people Adderall puts them in a state of limitless working ability whether it be in the weight room or library. Eventually that habit puts them in a state of addiction similar to meth heads. No doubt though that it does enhance your performance on the field for some people.

At the same time painkillers enhance the performance for some people, while not others, and they put people in a perpetual state of addiction but is more accepted by the NFL and NFLPA. Its extremely difficult to say where to draw the line.
gn5OtVn.png

Slo

Suddenly everything makes sense.

Lol I was on local Australian Tv last night, a major gambling company has opened up bets on our state gridiron league which is still completely amateur.
People are running around betting on and against their teams in the last 2 weeks, shits wild.

Hunter S.

Lol I was on local Australian Tv last night, a major gambling company has opened up bets on our state gridiron league which is still completely amateur.
People are running around betting on and against their teams in the last 2 weeks, shits wild.

Nice, that some Aussies embrace the sport as badassalicious!

brentech

its so unexciting when the derby winner doesn't win the preakness. third race barely worth watching.

i like the excitement it creates.

bionic77

Kas is always teaching me stuff. First he taught me how Reggie Bush and his abs would make Fats into the greatest qb of all time next season. And now thanks to him we all know that the Hawks are a bunch of methheads.

JABEE

Kas is always teaching me stuff. First he taught me how Reggie Bush and his abs would make Fats into the greatest qb of all time next season. And now thanks to him we all know that the Hawks are a bunch of methheads.
Wait. I thought he already was?

Fantomex

Back from the dentist. 5 hours there. I'm saying though, ever since that beating the police gave me in 2001 everything else seems like a cakewalk.

Top Bottom