• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Went to Taco Bell last night, got Two chicken quesadillas and a cheesy gordita crunch. Didn't even get charged for the cheesy gordita, felt like a bawse. Long live Freeman!

Spicy chicken crunchwrap, fries supreme for me last night.

You all talkin' my language now!
eX1Ar.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Taco Bell doesn't have fries at all in the US, I don't think.

Really? I have had Taco Bell once in Vegas...I think I just ended up with a bunch of doritos locos tacos so guess I don't know if there were fries or not.

This is startling news.

Godslay

Banned
Good news or bad news depending on how you look at it...

http://www.easports.com/news/article/anniversary-edition

Exclusive Offers From DirecTV –

1. For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.

2. For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.

3. For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

From what I understand, it is the full season but you can only stream it to a computers, tablets, etc. I think I'll buy this and just stream from my laptop to my tv.

Godslay

Banned
So if I already have Sunday Ticket Max, I get jack shit? Booooooooo

The right way to go about it would be to downgrade to the regular package. Buy the game for $99.99, pay $224.95 for the regular package. A total of $324.95. In turn get NFL Sunday Ticket Max and Madden for an additional $24.95.

Otherwise you pay $299.95 for Max, plus either $59.99 for the regular game or $99.99 for nothing. $360 or $400.

This assumes you have no way to get the feed to your tv.

Ugh, all this food talk has made me nauseous. My girlfriend talked me into doing tequila with her last night. She can down that garbage like a fish. I don't have her fortitude. I need an ice pack now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck I can't wait for the season to start. I feel like I've come to love football even more getting shit on by you guys on a regular. :3

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hey the Pats didnt lose after the loss to the Browns that year,

But then they went and choked in the playoffs.Not as big as the Leafs choke but still big.

Yeah but the difference is no one expected the Leafs to compete for the championship. Meanwhile the Pats...

My condolences.

Greg

Ugh, all this food talk has made me nauseous. My girlfriend talked me into doing tequila with her last night. She can down that garbage like a fish. I don't have her fortitude. I need an ice pack now.
tequila is shit except for that Patron XO Cafe

Fuck I can't wait for the season to start. I feel like I've come to love football even more getting shit on by you guys on a regular. :3

You're becoming FMT
:jnc

I pre-ordered it but this is making think if Directv is offered in your area they will force you to subscribe to it:

For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.

JABEE

I pre-ordered it but this is making think if Directv is offered in your area they will force you to subscribe to it:

For fans who are able to receive DirecTV service, a special promo code will be included entitling them to an exclusive promotion, including $10 off per month for their first year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
Can you use the PS3 application to stream with the coupon?

I could get DTV but get Comcast instead.

Top Bottom