• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

The best Mexican food is at a little hole in the wall in Santa Cruz named Del Pueblo Market. Haven't found a place that can come close up touching it. I miss the carne more than anything else I've left on Santa Cruz.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

I'm in NYC =/

We don't have awesome places

Seriously when Dallas BBQ is your BBQ spot.. Yeah Fuck that bullshit!, looks so fucking fake

ikVWd2Z5vesp5.gif

No. But I will remember it next time I am there. Expensive or just places to drop in?

Drop in and dine. None are expensive, no. Herby's is a little hole in the wall type of place but all of their stuff is fresh and they do home made cheeses, etc. It's good food for the money.

In football related news, someone posted this over at BBI and I got a kick out of it. It's behind the scenes of the 2004 draft with stuff on the Eli/Rivers trade with commentary from Accorsi. Also, some saltiness from Ben's agent and Ben in not getting picked sooner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzFQR48eM8g

In football related news, someone posted this over at BBI and I got a kick out of it. It's behind the scenes of the 2004 draft with stuff on the Eli/Rivers trade with commentary from Accorsi. Also, some saltiness from Ben's agent and Ben in not getting picked sooner.

I was trying to remember who we took in 2004, then I remembered we traded our first rounder so we could get Kyle Boller in '03. Still stings.

Draxal

OK Fire Emblem is good, but its not amazing...........I still stand by Valkyria Chronicles as a better game.

VC had so many balance issues.

Alicia ... I command you to destroy every tank and guy on the map with your rifle. That's pretty much the game.

Fantomex

Alright what's the name of it? Is it El Tepeyac good?

There's this place that's called mariscos Los Corales. It's Mexican seafood, shrimp tacos, cocktails, garlic shrimp and it's delicious. El tepeyac is pretty legendary too If you just want DAT WHITE PEOPLE MEXICAN FOOD. But I figure if people are coming to LA/OC they must want traditional Mexican food not ones that Mask their bland flavors by providing huge portions.

Milchjon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzFQR48eM8g

Big Ben looks amazingly dumb there. Like he doesn't get a word of what his agent's saying.

Edit: Shit, that was close. Almost caught footage of SB 42 there.

bionic77

OK Fire Emblem is good, but its not amazing...........I still stand by Valkyria Chronicles as a better game.
:lol

You are amazing. You are wrong about everything. I am going to be friends with you and just do the opposite of what you suggest. This will lead to riches and ultimately shangri la.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pats fans are the worst.

It's going to be hilarious once Brady retires and Belichick gets a deadly STD from all his infidelity. Their fanbase will be as relevant as the St. Louis Rams because Boston is a baseball town anyway because those racists only care about sports that white people can dominate in. That's why the Patriots have to maintain a 90% white football team or else those Bawstin sports fans couldn't stand to watch.

Pats fans are the worst.

It's going to be hilarious once Brady retires and Belichick gets a deadly STD from all his infidelity. Their fanbase will be as relevant as the St. Louis Rams because Boston is a baseball town anyway because those racists only care about sports that white people can dominate in. That's why the Patriots have to maintain a 90% white football team or else those Bawstin sports fans couldn't stand to watch.

Guys guys! Look! It's a Packers fan calling other people racist! Takes one to know one I guess.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I really wish 3D would just die a horrible death. On the cruise I was just on, they were showing IM3 and Oz and 95% of the showings were 3D so I skipped them. 3D gives me a headache.

It'll die a slow death. Right now it's an awesome way to make an extra four bucks a ticket. Eventually the cost of production will have to outweigh the extra revenue and since most movies do tacked on 3D, it will be a while before they quit bothering.

ChanHuk

Banned
If any of you come to the OC, ill take you to staba Ana for some mighty fine Mexican food.

Where in OC are you? I hate Messican food but I'll take you out for some better slanteye food, no canine involved (at least I don't think so)

:lol

You are amazing. You are wrong about everything. I am going to be friends with you and just do the opposite of what you suggest. This will lead to riches and ultimately shangri la.

That's why we're friends

Went to Taco Bell last night, got Two chicken quesadillas and a cheesy gordita crunch. Didn't even get charged for the cheesy gordita, felt like a bawse. Long live Freeman!
Edit:
Roto
Coach Greg Schiano believes third-round pick Mike Glennon was the best quarterback in the draft, and is "not against" him beating out Josh Freeman for the Bucs' starting job.
"It’s not like we’re looking to find a starter," Schiano claimed after his latest message to Freeman. "But competition is competition. Mike Glennon is a fierce competitor." Schiano also compared Glennon to Joe Flacco, and believes he has "pocket presence, ability to feel the rush and move in the pocket." With the Bucs investing so much in being competitive this season, Freeman is still the favorite for the starting job, but they've made it clear time and again that it will not be handed to him going into the final year of his rookie contract. The cannon-armed Glennon is an intriguing Dynasty-league prospect
Or maybe freemans days are numbered......

Top Bottom