• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

MechDX

He has a son, not a daughter.

tom-brady-crying-o.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
KaYotiX, congrats brah

Those are some adorable pics

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1782885/facelion.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

So no more Freeman is Fat, we've totally moved onto Fattford?

Mom wants a fortune cookie, breaks open cookie, reads her fortune "Go see a Doctor"... Da' Fuck?

brentech

This is all just one meal, huh =/

Man, Belfort just knocked the fuck out of Rockhold with a nice spinning back kick. Shit was nice, even for a old man on prescription roids.

Edit: someone made gif

1368931888150dzskn.gif

bionic77

It's hard to find good Mexican and Chinese food on the east coast. I can't eat bad cheap Mexican or Chinese anymore. You heathens probably eat that 25 cent ramen shit in your dorm rooms with your raw semen covered hands but at my age I can't live like that anymore.

It's hard to find good Mexican and Chinese food on the east coast. I can't eat bad cheap Mexican or Chinese anymore. You heathens probably eat that 25 cent ramen shit in your dorm rooms with your raw semen covered hands but at my age I can't live like that anymore.

I cant stand that ramen shit.rather go hunt squirrels and birds than eat that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you want that kind of cash at this point in your life you have to either do something really illegal on a huge scale or get some nasty billionaire woman or man to marry you without a pre-nup.

Or he could cure cancer, patent cold fusion, or invent some other revolutionary thing.

I bet the odds of being a self-made billionaire are going to be higher than winning a major lottery like this one.

bionic77

Or he could cure cancer, patent cold fusion, or invent some other revolutionary thing.

I bet the odds of being a self-made billionaire are going to be higher than winning a major lottery like this one.
Ravens as a species don't create shit. They steal, murder and destroy wherever they go. Like elephants with wings.

A more likely scenario is him taking over a 3rd world country by force if we are sticking to the stereotypes.

GraveRobberX

I got a good place for you

5BcGoMW.jpg

You can reminiscence about shower rapes, how Jordan killed your first born, how you long for that juicy cock

GraveRobberX

That reminds me - I want some Crab Rangoons.

Them shits is delicious.

I have had buffalo chicken rangoons...

Throws you for a loop, your expecting, seafood meat + small bits of veggies
Shredded Buffalo Chicken, minced Celery/Carrot, ranch dipping sauce heh

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sigh, Texas is too obsessed with Pho/Vietnamese and Thai restaurants to even bother with decent American Chinese.

You can get the authentic stuff but I'm not a fan.

Godslay

Banned
Welcome back GRX!

Since we are on the topic of Ravens, I found this to be interesting.

The most familiar call of a raven is a deep, reverberating croaking or "gronk-gronk.

GraveRobberX

Welcome back GRX!

Since we are on the topic of Ravens, I found this to be interesting.

The most familiar call of a raven is a deep, reverberating croaking or "gronk-gronk.

I sent ya a PM saying I missed you and making feel at home with a fellow Bronconite =/

You never replied, I was banned =/ right after sending ya the PM!

ESPN started the little teaser of NFL news, my itch for NFL season started to happen

Can't quit you assholes, loves ya' too much

Godslay

Banned
I sent ya a PM saying I missed you and making feel at home with a fellow Bronconite =/

You never replied, I was banned =/ right after sending ya the PM!

ESPN started the little teaser of NFL news, my itch for NFL season started to happen

Can't quit you assholes, loves ya' too much

Yeah I saw that you were banned so I figured it was moot to send a reply. Plus I saw that Hagrid thread, good stuff!

There's a couple of decent Mexican places in Harrisburg. Not the best, but pretty good. Been to Herby's at all? El Sol isn't too bad either.

GraveRobberX

There's a couple of decent Mexican places in Harrisburg. Not the best, but pretty good. Been to Herby's at all? El Sol isn't too bad either.

I'll be going to cousin's house in July again for 1 week vacay (Mechanicsburg)

Might check these places out, if I still remember

Top Bottom