• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

I feel the same way but Gears and Halo are must haves for some people.

i don't get it. i don't get how people can play the same fucking FPS game over and over and over again. although i suppose i play madden every year and those people probably say "how do you play the same football game every year!"

bionic77

i don't get it. i don't get how people can play the same fucking FPS game over and over and over again. although i suppose i play madden every year and those people probably say "how do you play the same football game every year!"
It's the best way to kill people in multiplayer.

I think killing like that gets boring as you get older and you start appreciating game design and other shit. I mean when I was a teen we used to go ape shit over MK just for the violence (even though Street Fighter player a billion times better). That shit appeals to little kids and teenage boys and that is the majority of gamers.

Fantomex

I think the next Xbox is the least interesting for me. After 3 xboxes with RROD or that stupid stuck tray thing, ill give them my money on their 3rd price drop. Never forget (says my wallet and trips to Best Buy)

I think the next Xbox is the least interesting for me. After 3 xboxes with RROD or that stupid stuck tray thing, ill give them my money on their 3rd price drop. Never forget (says my wallet and trips to Best Buy)
I remember my first red ring, the day right before Christmas I was playing cod4 :/

Godslay

Banned
I must have got lucky, had a launch unit that never RROD'd for me. Gave it away to a friend when I got the slim, it proceeded to die some months later.

I'll buy the new one for Halo as well as the controller for 3rd parties (assuming it stays roughly the same). XBLA games are also worth it for me.

ChanHuk

Banned
Eh, my launch 60GB PS3 YLOD on me 2 years ago. I got a solid 4 years of service out of it I guess. I bought it with an AMEX 25% off everything at Toys R Us coupon. The bitch at the counter was like you can't use this, I was like scan the certificate, she was sure as hell shocked when I bought a PS3, extra controller, and Resistance for 25% off.

Fantomex

Eh, my launch 60GB PS3 YLOD on me 2 years ago. I got a solid 4 years of service out of it I guess. I bought it with an AMEX 25% off everything at Toys R Us coupon. The bitch at the counter was like you can't use this, I was like scan the certificate, she was sure as hell shocked when I bought a PS3, extra controller, and Resistance for 25% off.

Chankuk we live close enough, next generation I'm borrowing the games you buy. Times are tough bro.

Please understand.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's the best way to kill people in multiplayer.

I think killing like that gets boring as you get older and you start appreciating game design and other shit. I mean when I was a teen we used to go ape shit over MK just for the violence (even though Street Fighter player a billion times better). That shit appeals to little kids and teenage boys and that is the majority of gamers.
Yeah, MK plays stiff and has always played stiff.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So many dead xbox's. I still have mine, just never really played it. My ps3 did ylod on me, but Sony gave me a good deal on one of those new models because of it. Like $50 or something, so not too bad.
Used up all your luck on that.
Got damn.

kave_mansadavatar.jpg

Yeah, that never really bothered me though, since it was a turn-based game. I could just watch some TV or surf the net or something if it took particularly long and it wouldn't affect the actual gameplay. Last one I played was IV though.

Similarly, I never really got all the outrage over the slowdown in FFT. Yeah it's annoying, but it's not like you're losing battles because of it or something.
5 is better and worse. I play huge maps on marathon with extra civs, though. I make it tough on my computer.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Used up all your luck on that.

tumblr_m9bnozf1up1rtmazu_zps77f58b3a.gif

I must have got lucky, had a launch unit that never RROD'd for me. Gave it away to a friend when I got the slim, it proceeded to die some months later.

I'll buy the new one for Halo as well as the controller for 3rd parties (assuming it stays roughly the same). XBLA games are also worth it for me.
I never had a 360 that RROD'd either, but my first did have an optical drive that konked out and took out the system as collateral.

Such bad hardware QA... Me and Microsoft are finished, professionally!

squicken

Kareem Jackson, CB: Last year he was listed at 192, but this year he comes into camp at a much heavier 208. I don’t know if Jackson actually played at 192 or a heavier weight last year, but 208 is too big for a 5’10 CB unless there are plans to try him at safety which I’m sure is not the case. I’m sure the Texans will want him under 200 pounds by the time the real camp starts in late summer.

FAT at OTAs. gj Kareem

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
He was third string last year and that was probably his ceiling this year. The better QB named Brady is almost locked in as our backup, I would think.
Kinda funny after the Seahawks website talked him up. It's like they got Gruden to write everything up after telling him all players are quarterbacks.

I was kinda hopeful that we'd have an actual backup QB though. Not really comfortable with Quinn as our fallback.

cdyhybrid

Kinda funny after the Seahawks website talked him up. It's like they got Gruden to write everything up after telling him all players are quarterbacks.

I was kinda hopeful that we'd have an actual backup QB though. Not really comfortable with Quinn as our fallback.

Yeah, but really if Russell went down we'd be screwed regardless of who was backing him up. If they had drafted someone in the later rounds I might have thought he could step in and possibly surprise, but oh well!

bionic77

Video does not match up with your shit analysis.

His hand is clearly extended when the kid falls down.

Its no wonder the Pats are full of cheats and douchebags when even the owner is trying to get away with PI in a drill against a 9 year old!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I went through 3 360s before I said screw it and bought one of those Sony PS3/46" TV bundles for $900 or something at Walmart back in 2010. I really love the PS3 slim.

I also went through 5 PS2s but that console had an untouchable library unlike the 360 where the PS3 actually has a lot more games by comparison.

Milchjon

Video does not match up with your shit analysis.

His hand is clearly extended when the kid falls down.

Its no wonder the Pats are full of cheats and douchebags when even the owner is trying to get away with PI in a drill against a 9 year old!

I examined it frame by frame when I did the gif.

Not his fault that younger American generations are so wimpy (probably due to too much soccer practice) that they can't handle the physicality of a 70 year old dwarf in a violet suit.

I weep for your great nation's future.

Not his fault that younger American generations are so wimpy (probably due to too much soccer practice) that they can't handle the physicality of a 70 year old dwarf in a violet suit.

I wish I had the suits and money to dress as spiffy as Kraft every day.

bionic77

To be fair. The kids mind is not totally in it because right before they run that play he finds out that Bill is his new daddy.

Top Bottom