• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

cdyhybrid

Yeah, but broken by who
m?!? seriously help me with my English here
?

I think it's "whom". But I don't really know (or care :p).

I assume the proper procedure would be for the tester to start the test over again with entirely new (and unsealed) supplies. Obviously, that's just speculation though.

It's real!!!!!

For the record he caught the ball!

Of course he caught it, he has a good QB throwing it to him!

bionic77

I'm completely fine with the weather if I'm doing things outside, but it's a different story if you don't have an air conditioned house to retreat to.
Who doesn't have AC, a butler, maid and a 3 car garage filled with Japanese cars in 2013?

at this point it would probably be better to test the seachickens for those that didn't test positive for adderall and make that the news story. it can read like this

In shocking news, Seahawks Quarterback Russell Wilson has not tested positive for a Performance Enhancing Drug. This is the first Seahawk in the past 4 years that has not tested positive for illegal PED's*.

* Avoiding suspension on a technicality doesn't count

Greg

It's real!!!!!

For the record he caught the ball!
but did he make a 'football move' afterwards while maintaining possession?

Who doesn't have AC, a butler, maid and a 3 car garage filled with Japanese cars in 2013?
poors

at this point it would probably be better to test the seachickens for those that didn't test positive for adderall and make that the news story. it can read like this

In shocking news, Seahawks Quarterback Russell Wilson has not tested positive for a Performance Enhancing Drug. This is the first Seahawk in the past 4 years that has not tested positive for illegal PED's*.

:jnc

cdyhybrid

Better get your boys on something, you'll need enough to make up for 29 points!

Better get your boys on something, you'll need enough to make up for 29 points!

not concerned about your squad at all this year. you'll probably be 4 or 5 deep at any given position considering the additional upcoming suspensions we can count on!

also lulz cheatin' pete and your front office may finally have to pay the piper for handing out adderall and the other PED's to all your players

The Seattle Seahawks could be fined by the NFL for multiple players being suspended in a season for violating the drug, steroid or personal conduct policies, according to an NFL spokesman.

"There are financial consequences for a team that has multiple players suspended in a season under those policies," league spokesman Greg Aiello said regarding the rule.

It was not specified if Seattle has or will be fined following defensive end Bruce Irvin's suspension for violating the league's PED rules, which was announced Friday.

The team could fall under the league's remittance policy since multiple players recently have been suspended for violating banned substance rules.

Seattle has had six players suspended for PED violations since 2010. Cornerback Richard Sherman had his suspension last season overturned on appeal.

Per rule, a team would be fined a portion of the salaries of the players that have been suspended based on an agreed-upon formula.

cdyhybrid

not concerned about your squad at all this year. you'll probably be 4 or 5 deep at any given position considering the additional upcoming suspensions we can count on!

also lulz cheatin' pete and your front office may finally have to pay the piper for handing out adderall and the other PED's to all your players

I'm sure Paul Allen will be devastated that he'll have to give up one of his daily relaxation trips to his private island made out of solid gold.

I'm sure Paul Allen will be devastated that he'll have to give up one of his daily relaxation trips to his private island made out of solid gold.

seachickens are a team full of cheaters. much like cheatin' petes USC teams, all previous meaningful wins should be vacated (lol who am i kidding the seahawks haven't won a meaningful game in their history) and all future wins should be looked upon with suspicion of cheating!

cdyhybrid

seachickens are a team full of cheaters. much like cheatin' petes USC teams, all previous meaningful wins should be vacated (lol who am i kidding the seahawks haven't won a meaningful game in their history) and all future wins should be looked upon with suspicion of cheating!

It's true, beating down the Niners for the better part of the last decade isn't very notable!

So your owner being rich makes everything okay.

SMH, 'muricah

I'm just saying that a fine will be pretty pointless.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
417949_521342697926132_242977189_n.png

Patriots 2.0. Except the Pats actually managed to cheat their way to a win.

It's true, beating down the Niners for the better part of the last decade isn't very notable!

I'm just saying that a fine will be pretty pointless.

what's your record since harbs came to town?

We don't get to play the Steelers in the playoffs every year :( We have to play against actual competition.

lol who is the actual competition? a back up rookie QB or a team that was considered the biggest choke artists in the league until you gifted them a victory?

cdyhybrid

since bill walsh retired? i don't know the record, but we have 2 superbowl wins in that time. how many superbowl wins do the seahawks have in the history of their franchise?

Same amount as Harbs does!

Also I hope you're alright with trading away your franchise's greatest player and sacrificing Steve Young's basic brain functions for those rings!

Milchjon

God, I should spend less time bullshitting on forums and more time sleeping.

Stay bellicose, my friends!

yes, I looked that word up. It's fun.

bionic77

niners haven't been kind to you! you should thank christ you choked against the chargers in '94 cause we would have skull fucked you into oblivion
We didn't have a dirtbag owner like Eddie D to buy our backup qb a SB in the 90s bro! Nor was our owner willing to become a pimp and drug dealer like Jerry and load our players with ho's and coke. We had to save for a few decades just to buy the refs against the Seahawks man, no way could we afford Deion to carry Neil to a SB like you guys did for Stevie.

We didn't have a dirtbag owner like Eddie D to buy our backup qb a SB in the 90s bro! Nor was our owner willing to become a pimp and drug dealer like Jerry and load our players with ho's and coke. We had to save for a few decades just to buy the refs against the Seahawks man, no way could we afford Deion to carry Neil to a SB like you guys did for Stevie.

eddie D was a legit owner and you know that! only now do you see young jed using the same techniques as eddie did all those years ago!

bionic77

eddie D was a legit owner and you know that! only now do you see young jed using the same techniques as eddie did all those years ago!
Jed is a dumb ass bitch!

Eddie would have never lost to a goober like Flacco. He would have bought his ass with unlimited pan pizzas and a mountain of whores!

Jed is a dumb ass bitch!

Eddie would have never lost to a goober like Flacco. He would have bought his ass with unlimited pan pizzas and a mountain of whores!

jed is still young and now he sees what it takes to defeat a loser. we have 2 more years until we are ravaged by our success with contracts due and what not so we have to make it count!

bionic77

jed is still young and now he sees what it takes to defeat a loser. we have 2 more years until we are ravaged by our success with contracts due and what not so we have to make it count!
I have no faith in Jeb dude. People with names like that never win shit and their parents are close relatives, usually first cousins.

Niners window has closed dude. You had 2 shots in 2 years. Good enough to get there but too good to win. Move on dude and prepare yourself for a 6-7 AFC SB champion! My heart says Steelers but my brain says Browns.

Giants PED's suspensions I remember are Will Hill, Tyler Sash and Andre Brown (though Brown's suspension was lifted so I don't know if that counts). For the life of me, I've no clue who the fourth one is.

For anyone that needs it tomorrow by the way!

AZiHGTs.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Giants PED's suspensions I remember are Will Hill, Tyler Sash and Andre Brown (though Brown's suspension was lifted so I don't know if that counts). For the life of me, I've no clue who the fourth one is.

AZiHGTs.jpg

Always online should be "finish the bottle and spam GAF"

cdyhybrid

AZiHGTs.jpg

Suggesting this could be considered attempted murder.

BigAT

http://i.imgur.com/AZiHGTs.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I think Jimmy Kennedy got suspended for PED's a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly he was already injured at the time or barely on the team already at that point though.

bionic77

I have no interest in the next Xbox but maybe MS will blow me away tomorrow.

I am just more into handhelds these days so it will be hard. Netflix Gold and 2011 PC graphics won't cut it!

Top Bottom