• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

bionic77

I know that for a rich, spoiled kid like you, your daddy pays for everything. But I'm just a poor student now.
He doesn't pay for everything dude. I still pay for my own Taco Bell and occasionally the mortgage.

Besides my life is not as easy as you think. I had to cut down myself. The last suit I bought was not even something nice like a Hugo Boss (what I normally wear) or Burberry, instead I fucking bought it off the rack at Macys like some poor! I don't know how you guys do it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gotta love an owner that cheats on his dying wife and beats little kids up.

That's almost as bad as having the NFL competition committee on his payroll.

Greg

"The other day, I broke out in the pocket, and the first thing Chip told me was to tuck the football," Vick said. "So I showed him how I was running with it, and he looked at it and he knocked the ball right out of my hands. And he was like, 'Hold it like this.'
bF0rllw.jpg

He doesn't pay for everything dude. I still pay for my own Taco Bell and occasionally the mortgage.

Besides my life is not as easy as you think. I had to cut down myself. The last suit I bought was not even something nice like a Hugo Boss (what I normally wear) or Burberry, instead I fucking bought it off the rack at Macys like some poor! I don't know how you guys do it.

I wouldn't trust a lawyer in a shitty suit.

That stings coming from a Patriots fan.

Oh wait, I forgot you guys are cheating assholes who are unsure about their own and their qb's sexuality!

To be fair, I would never trust you. How can one trust a man of the law who condones rape. It makes me think that you're not a very good lawyer, which makes sense. I imagine you never wanting to become a lawyer, you probably wanted to study something like progressive dancing but since your daddy payed your bills, you had to do what he wanted you to do. And thus you became a mini-van driving lawyer.

Milchjon

To be fair, I would never trust you. How can one trust a man of the law who condones rape. It makes me think that you're not a very good lawyer, which makes sense. I imagine you never wanting to become a lawyer, you probably wanted to study something like progressive dancing but since your daddy payed your bills, you had to do what he wanted you to do. And thus you became a mini-van driving lawyer.

:jnc

bionic77

When did I ever say I condone rape?

And I wish I had a mini-van! That was my choice for the family car but instead we got a Lexus SUV. Less seating, less mileage, and more money. I don't know what women have against mini vans. I think they are swell!

Also I never said I was a good lawyer or a nice person. Stop putting words in my mouth!

Milchjon

And I wish I had a mini-van! That was my choice for the family car but instead we got a Lexus SUV. Less seating, less mileage, and more money. I don't know what women have against mini vans. I think they are swell!

Also I never said I was a good lawyer or a nice person. Stop putting words in my mouth!

But are you a great dancer?

Tread lightly my friend, when Dutch inevitably buys America you could end up being his first personal slave.

When I rule the Americas, I will make you king of a state of your choosing.

tumblr_m13ztxd4LK1r0a6cho1_250.gif

bionic77

tumblr_m13ztxd4LK1r0a6cho1_250.gif
Thats the worst wink I have ever seen.

Also you will never rule America. One, your country is weak sauce and windmills and clogs just won't get it done if it comes to war. Secondly, China already owns us so you are too late and your country doesn't have China money so fuck off!

I'm a Dolphins fan by choice so you probably shouldn't trust me to manage anything. Then again, if your aim is to destroy the US from the inside this could be a fine plan.

Also you will never rule America. One, your country is weak sauce and windmills and clogs just won't get it done if it comes to war. Secondly, China already owns us so you are too late and your country doesn't have China money so fuck off!
The windmill population in the US has been skyrocketing over the past few years. The invasion has already begun.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The first thing Dutch will do is rename New York back to New Amsterdam.

Or at least he would invade but then he got high.

ChanHuk

Banned
Murica dun gotta worry about no wooden shoe wearing mongrels invading. We got this thing called fire and an angry drunk midget Cambodian defending our lands.

I ain't nobodys slave!

You will not become a slave. You will be king of the Canadas. You may also have Michigan, if you leave the car companies alone.

I'm a Dolphins fan by choice so you probably shouldn't trust me to manage anything. Then again, if your aim is to destroy the US from the inside this could be a fine plan.

The windmill population in the US has been skyrocketing over the past few years. The invasion has already begun.

I ain't destroying nothing. I will make it bigger and better than ever.

Don't worry, it will be fun!

I hope I can talk Dutch into giving Canada to me. I've always wanted a cat.

You get Maine.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I fully bend a knee to Dutch.

I also promise land to my brothers in Browns-GAF and award diplomatic immunity to Nori-Chan if he comes up here.

The Gator gets a genuine alligator skin bag filled to the brim with dicks that he may ingest.

FMT will be named warden of Saskatchewan because that place is mostly a shithole.

squicken

Norv seems to talk to the press more than Chud. He was hyping up Weeden and saying Hoyer "had been a backup on some good teams." Also said JCamp doesn't need many reps.

It's going to be Weeden. BlackGhost needs to accept that

I give zero fucks about this new gen. I always jump into the next gens a few years after they iron out the kinks and the build up a library.

That said is it true they're actually doing a Kingdom Hearts 3? I may try that out because fuck it the first two were dumb but I'm pot committed now.

Nope, the guy that does the primary Kingdom Hearts games is working on Final Fantasy Versus and KH3 will not start until that's completed. The hope is that the game the Square representative teased at the Sony conference is FF Versus and the reason it's taking 80 years to come out is that they decided to move it to the PS4. That would actually be a logical reason and I hope it's true.

Vick used to catch all the same flak back in college. I'm sure Beamer got on him all the time for his ball security but obviously it just never made an impact. I doubt that'll change.

Norv seems to talk to the press more than Chud. He was hyping up Weeden and saying Hoyer "had been a backup on some good teams." Also said JCamp doesn't need many reps.

It's going to be Weeden. BlackGhost needs to accept that

lol, i fully expect Weeden to open as the starter i just like to acknowledge the fact that theres also a slight chance he may not win it. also im not the biggest weeden fan so i take all my chances to say #teamCambpell and whatever, but inside i know the real truth.
edit: so in truth just ignore me lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
lol, i fully expect Weeden to open as the starter i just like to acknowledge the fact that theres also a slight chance he may not win it. also im not the biggest weeden fan so i take all my chances to say #teamCambpell and whatever, but inside i know the real truth.
edit: so in truth just ignore me lol

I respect that you admit defeat. As such I will make you warden of Montreal.

Colasante

Marcus Cannon is finally getting snaps at right guard during the Patriots' OTAs today. If he supplanted Dan Connolly in that position, it could be a considerable boost to the offensive line. Also, someone said that Ras I-Dowling looked good today. Maybe the dream isn't dead.

I respect that you admit defeat. As such I will make you warden of Montreal.
oo hell yes, im just happy to be accepted by Browns gaf again. we had a rough patch after my dethroning.

i think im gonna rush home after work to catch this microsoft conference, or maybe not gaf will probably crash anyway

Over/Under on the number of fumbles in the Eagles opener?

Everyone ready for the Microsoft conference!?

iyoEcWCJYD652.gif

:|

Honestly if they just reveal Alan Wake 2, hopefully as a launch game, I'd be hyped! This doesn't have to happen until E3. Rare needs to actually make Banjo Threeie it's one of a very few things they can do that will make anyone give a shit anymore.

Dragon

Banned
:|

Honestly if they just reveal Alan Wake 2, hopefully as a launch game, I'd be hyped! This doesn't have to happen until E3. Rare needs to actually make Banjo Threeie it's one of a very few things they can do that will make anyone give a shit anymore.

Banjo sold like donkey doo on the 360.

Top Bottom