• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

cdyhybrid

Chromosome?

P.S.
say_that_to_my_face_fucker.jpg

No, extra gene. Like the X gene that lets Nightcrawler teleport.

God I am so tempted to start a thread with the title:

Xbox One: A console only Obummer could love.

First post: Thoughts?

It would likely get me banned, but man the reactions. For the record I have nothing against Obama.

That's what they've said about Brady for the last 10 years. Don't act like you've won anything recently.
I'm intrigued by your play on words, but it's not gonna work out.

Greg

Nah it's all good. He'll win another title with Miami, then come back to the Cavs and choke another 6 seasons. All apart of the plan.

:(
I'm not saying they're all like that, and I have no problem with Cleveland fans in general, but there's a large group of my friends that can't stand LeBron and I like to rub it in

i like how dwyane wade got his panties in a bunch after he got called for a foul when he pretty clearly hit the guys shooting elbow while he was attempting the shot

As much as I hate the randomness of the NFL playoffs, I can't imagine really getting into basketball. I also like that with the NFL, there are more than two fan bases

i don't watch bball much in the regular season but i'll tune in for the playoffs. pretty funny to see a 6'8, 260-ish pound guy (lebron) flopping like a dying fish a few times a game. funny that you don't see that type of shit when you're playing a pickup game at the gym!

squicken

i don't watch bball much in the regular season but i'll tune in for the playoffs. pretty funny to see a 6'8, 260-ish pound guy (lebron) flopping like a dying fish a few times a game. funny that you don't see that type of shit when you're playing a pickup game at the gym!

Sadly, the NFL is rife with it now too. So much flag begging and acting. No surprise that the Pats are the worst at this

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Supposedly it started when the NBA changed the rules to hurt player's ability to play defense, and now they have to beg for fouls to keep doing their jobs.

is there anybody in there?
just nod if you can hear me
is there any one home?
come on now, i hear you're feeling down
i can ease your pain, get you on your feet a-gain
relax
i'll need some information first
just the basic facts, can you show me where it hurts?
there is no pain you are receding
a distant ship's smoke on the horizon
you are only coming through in waves
your lips move but i can't hear what you say

cajunator

Banned
is there anybody in there?
just nod if you can hear me
is there any one home?
come on now, i hear you're feeling down
i can ease your pain, get you on your feet a-gain
relax
i'll need some information first
just the basic facts, can you show me where it hurts?
there is no pain you are receding
a distant ship's smoke on the horizon
you are only coming through in waves
your lips move but i can't hear what you say

Better than the beatles song.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
comfortably numb is one of the greatest songs in the history of mankind. i imagine these dudes looked back and just said how the fuck did this song come together as well as it did?

LSD and deer antler spray. It's no secret. Just imagine if Roger Waters had had access to Adderall!

i am sad i will never get to see pink floyd (and other great bands who are no longer). i feel like i am a victim of my time.... music wise!
I saw the Stones in grandpa form which is all I can really say.

They still put on one hell of a show and I went with a cute girl.

Best $300 I ever spent.

Milchjon

speaking of great bands, i'm seeing queens tomorrow and i'm so fucking pumped i feel like my dick is going to explode!

I've seen them twice at festivals, walked away both times. I have no idea why they didn't click for me live, as I was a pretty big fan of their stuff back then and looked forward to seeing them.

Top Bottom