• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Hilarious to see them all offended and shit when you know they are drooling. The Game.

casey%20affleck%20wtf%20reaction.gif

Fantomex

I think I was really mean once. I believe I told Fantomex to stop smoking crack on the beach and leeching other people's internet and something about how Miami was the biggest shithole on the planet.

Can't remember why I did it.

Fantomex, I hope you forgive me.

Hehe. To be fair I was trolling you, but you thought I was serious. I think you even told me to drive my car off a cliff jnc. It's all good. It was funny then and it's still funny now!

Good times. I live in Los Angeles, I agree, Florida sucks.

Hehe. To be fair I was trolling you, but you thought I was serious. I think you even told me to drive my car off a cliff jnc. It's all good. It was funny then and it's still funny now!

Good times. I live in Los Angeles, I agree, Florida sucks.

Florida does not suck.

Go drive your car into the Dolphins.

So I've never been to this forum before because I tend to have only a passing interest in football and the after hours lives of the players makes me more disinterested. However I heard something yesterday on lockerdome, about Ray Lewis which was really uplifting. He, along with nutrition and fitness expert Basheerah Ahmad and former Chicago Bear Tommie Harris are climbing Kilimanjaro to raise money and awareness for clean water projects in East Africa. Its refreshing to me to see these athletes really pushing themselves for a cause beside money. Well I guess the cause is money, but not for them.

http://raylewis.lockerdome.com/

Ahmad and Harris to be stabbed to death at the summit. Ray won't be denied.

Godslay

Banned
This man is humble he was being celebrated, but he was still willing to admidt he was not perfect. Every time Timbow did his Tebow his father God forgave all Broncos for their crimes of necessity. This act was completed when we sacrificed Timbow to the godless infidels we know as the Jets

Also, I do not like Halo 4. My least played of them all.

Holding down the fort. ;). I'm gonna keep drinking this shit is on lock.

Fantomex

If you live in LA how are you a Dolphin fan?

It's a simple story really. In LA me and my friends were in 4th grade and constantly getting jumped by high school gang bangers rocking Raiders gear. I guess it became hate by association. No way I could have anything in common with those jerks.

The Rams had a receiver named "Flipper" and a punter who kicked barefoot and their unis looked like Bananas.

I then saw a dude named Marino with a cannon who could throw some amazing intermediate darts, and that was that.

It's a simple story really. In LA me and my friends were in 4th grade and constantly getting jumped by high school gang bangers rocking Raiders gear. I guess it became hate by association. No way I could have anything in common with those jerks.

The Rams had a receiver named "Flipper" and a punter who kicked barefoot and their unis looked like Bananas.

I then saw a dude named Marino with a cannon who could throw some amazing intermediate darts, and that was that.

Ray Finkle

Bread

Banned
Well, the only reason the Pats are relevant is that they were the most notorious cheaters in sports history, so I guess I'll be able to live with that.
god the sad thing is you probably believe this

and coming from a cheatin pete supporter too, how ironic.

You saw Marino?I thought you were younger.

jakncoke

Banned
Gata if you were older you would of been able to enjoy that 62-7 beat down that sent jimmie johnson and dan marino into retirementville

Top Bottom