• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

I don't wanna brag, but I went to the barber and now my hair looks like this.

tom-brady-120621-IA.jpg

Now every girl is gonna crave me in the bar tonight :(

Milchjon

Nope I am an awesome dad.

They will be onboard with my teams. I will have them growing up knowing how evil Tammy and Jordan were.

Might as well tell them about how great a man Hitler was. Just as heinous a crime. I should call child protective services on your ass!

bionic77

How mad will you be when your wife buys them Air Jordans for Christmas or their birthdays?

:jnc
I would go Sconi on her.

My wife's a awesome mom so no chance of that happening.

Speaking of basketball. My son is not bad at it for being 2. Might skip that bullshit learning and help train him to be the next Magic Johnson!

tmdorsey

I would go Sconi on her.

Speaking of basketball. My son is not bad at it for being 2. Might skip that bullshit learning and help train him to be the next Michael Jordan!

Fixed.

I couldn't resist. LOL

Talon

I would go Sconi on her.

Speaking of basketball. My son is not bad at it for being 2. Might skip that bullshit learning and help train him to be the next Magic Johnson!
It's a terrible disease, bionic.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dirty fucking Broncos. Even admitting to their cheating tactics.

Former Denver Broncos center Tom Nalen said that he intentionally tried to hurt a player, according to the team’s website.

He made the admission during a press conference to introduce him as a member of the Broncos Ring of Fame.

Nalen said that in 2006, he attempted to injure San Diego Chargers defensive lineman Igor Olshansky.

On the play Nalen is referring to, the Broncos lined up to spike the ball and stop the clock, causing players on both teams to stand up. Instead, Nalen dove into Olshansky’s knee and Olshansky then threw two punches at Nalen and was ejected from the game.

“I wouldn’t consider myself a dirty player,” Nalen said. “I know people will bring up the Igor Olshansky play in 2006, but if people would look at the play before that and realize why I did what I did — and even on that play I missed the cut — so you know definitely, I wanted to blow his knee out on that play because of what happened the play before. But that, you know, is that dirty? I don’t know. It’s revenge, kind of, so.”

Hunter S.

Dirty fucking Broncos. Even admitting to their cheating tactics.
This man is humble he was being celebrated, but he was still willing to admidt he was not perfect. Every time Timbow did his Tebow his father God forgave all Broncos for their crimes of necessity. This act was completed when we sacrificed Timbow to the godless infidels we know as the Jets

Also, I do not like Halo 4. My least played of them all.

Talon

On the play Nalen is referring to, the Broncos lined up to spike the ball and stop the clock, causing players on both teams to stand up. Instead, Nalen dove into Olshansky’s knee and Olshansky then threw two punches at Nalen and was ejected from the game.

“I wouldn’t consider myself a dirty player,” Nalen said. “I know people will bring up the Igor Olshansky play in 2006, but if people would look at the play before that and realize why I did what I did — and even on that play I missed the cut — so you know definitely, I wanted to blow his knee out on that play because of what happened the play before. But that, you know, is that dirty? I don’t know. It’s revenge, kind of, so.”
Wait...this is supposed to be his defense?

Hunter S.

Mike Shanahan having opponents injured year-in year-out, only for the karma train to run over his team too.
Injuries were probably 95% due to Bill Romanowski who had to do things for the greater good. This man cried for his violent acts of valor later after his career. All is forgiven. You could Learn a lot about forgiveness and acceptance from the broncos.

bionic77

Injuries were probably 95% due to Bill Romanowski who had to do things for the greater good. This man cried for his violent acts of valor later after his career. All is forgiven. You could Learn a lot about forgiveness and acceptance from the broncos.
Didn't Romanowski invent steroids AND HGH?

cdyhybrid

Nah Pete was giving it to his college kids back in 2008.

You guys could have used it in 2005 though. So many dropped passes!

Like I said, unless Adderall was a thing back in the 70's, no legitimate Super Bowls!

They should have given it to the refs so they could have focused on the game instead of that Rooney check in their pockets.

bionic77

Like I said, unless Adderall was a thing back in the 70's, no legitimate Super Bowls!

They should have given it to the refs so they could have focused on the game instead of that Rooney check in their pockets.
Rooneys are poor brah. We can't even afford our players let alone bribes!

Stop besmirching the good name of one of our ambassadors btw.

cdyhybrid

Rooneys are poor brah. We can't even afford our players let alone bribes!

Stop besmirching the good name of one of our ambassadors btw.

Well, I suppose it could have been worse. We could have had a Kraft as an ambassador and be at war with the entire world.

Lunchbox

Banned
Well, I suppose it could have been worse. We could have had a Kraft as an ambassador and be at war with the entire world.

Just because a man can transform a losing franchise to the most feared dominant dynasty in the game all while giving back to the community doesnt mean you have to hate the man.

hate us because we are better than you, but dont hate bob for doing his job

cdyhybrid

As a representative of the entire world, I feel the obligation to inform you that the world quite likes Robert Kraft.

Just because a man can transform a losing franchise to the most feared dominant dynasty in the game all while giving back to the community doesnt mean you have to hate the man.

GAF really does have a defense force for everything.

This is the "cheap shots with the intent to severely injure children" defense force.

Hunter S.

Nah, you're just the most arrogant, annoying Pats fan here. Bob is alright I suppose.

Top Bottom