• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Milchjon

GAF really does have a defense force for everything.

This is the "cheap shots with the intent to severely injure children" defense force.

When the slightest hint of physicality is spun into "intent to severely injure", you know you're looking at a culture that has lost all competitive edge and will continue to go downhill. The American Dream is dead. Soccer is your future.

cdyhybrid

lol a Seahawk fan trying to talk shit about the Patriots and acting like the Seahawks are relevant at all.

goddam drunks

Well, the only reason the Pats are relevant is that they were the most notorious cheaters in sports history, so I guess I'll be able to live with that.

When the slightest hint of physicality is spun into "intent to severely injure", you know you're looking at a culture that has lost all competitive edge and will continue to go downhill. The American Dream is dead. Soccer is your future.

Don't complain to me, your boy Bob is the one that is ruining the league.

I saw this posted in the NHL thread but I figured you guys could use a good laugh:

Amir0x: View Post
You can try to put distance between the fanboys and the company, but in this case they're intrinsically linked. A fan buying an Xbox because they are "fans of certain franchises" fucks every single other person in this industry, period. And they need to be called out for such abject selfishness and they need to get that push back to tell them that, no, in this case it's not merely enough to hide behind being a fanboy of Halo as reason you're giving everyone else in the community the middle finger.

That doesn't mean they deserve to be insulted or told they don't belong here, but I absolutely do think it means that aggressive push back of fans AND the company are required, because they are both actively contributing to the destruction of the industry here.

Obviously you guys will ultimately decide what is the line and what is too far, and I suspect you'll settle on a fair tone, but there's no doubt that fanboys of Xbox One DO deserve some real harsh push back. I don't see any other opinion being right on this matter.

I love that people should be treated harshly for liking MS exclusives but not for lying and stealing money from GAFers.

Milchjon

I cant be the only thinking damn why wasnt Lunchbox last ban a perm..

Wishing for serious injury now?

Steelers' shamelessness knows no bounds.

Lunchbox is a modern legend. Bionic can try all he wants, but you will never count someone of Lunchbox' caliber among your fellows.

At least we're people though, you gator

Kave vs Gata

1327430311_cat_slaps_alligator.gif

bionic77

I saw this posted in the NHL thread but I figured you guys could use a good laugh:

Amir0x: View Post
You can try to put distance between the fanboys and the company, but in this case they're intrinsically linked. A fan buying an Xbox because they are "fans of certain franchises" fucks every single other person in this industry, period. And they need to be called out for such abject selfishness and they need to get that push back to tell them that, no, in this case it's not merely enough to hide behind being a fanboy of Halo as reason you're giving everyone else in the community the middle finger.

That doesn't mean they deserve to be insulted or told they don't belong here, but I absolutely do think it means that aggressive push back of fans AND the company are required, because they are both actively contributing to the destruction of the industry here.

Obviously you guys will ultimately decide what is the line and what is too far, and I suspect you'll settle on a fair tone, but there's no doubt that fanboys of Xbox One DO deserve some real harsh push back. I don't see any other opinion being right on this matter.

I love that people should be treated harshly for liking MS exclusives but not for lying and stealing money from GAFers.
Who gives a fuck?

It's their money. Fuck anyone that tells other people what to buy or gets upset when someone else buys something that they deem "bad".

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Getting your name changed is generally not something you want.

It's usually because NBA-GAF catches feelings way too easily and takes things too far.

We haven't had a meltdown in a while have we? It's kinda disappointing... You people need to have thinner skin!

Milchjon

We haven't had a meltdown in a while have we? It's kinda disappointing... You people need to have thinner skin!

I remember an angry PM to eznark after posting the first few times in the NFL thread, when I was totally (well, even more than now) clueless.

Good times.

jakncoke

Banned
Wait Brent got sued for his sexting of lil brent? You can sue for that? Ima be broker than snes if ladies find that out around here..

says the guy who has to play gears of war to feel like a man

plus you have tammy as your avatar can you pick up at least an attractive woman?

He thinks driving his civic with a spoiler while wearing his abrocrombie clothing after watching obscure wrestling ppvs will get that done

I think I was really mean once. I believe I told Fantomex to stop smoking crack on the beach and leeching other people's internet and something about how Miami was the biggest shithole on the planet.

Can't remember why I did it.

Fantomex, I hope you forgive me.

Wait Brent got sued for his sexting of lil brent? You can sue for that? Ima be broker than snes if ladies find that out around here..

He thinks driving his civic with a spoiler while wearing his abrocrombie clothing after watching obscure wrestling ppvs will get that done

says the guy who sends dick pics to women

Top Bottom