• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Greg

I don't hate him necessarily. I'm just not sympathetic to those who take advantage of others to support their habits. The lying and covering up (editing) stuff is bullshit as well. Minimal respect to those who do that, if I ever do it I hope that you assholes call me out on it.
Who you calling an asshole, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch?

Lunchbox

Banned
Everyone started out as a bandwagoner.

NOPE

bro in 1998 a cunt called Pete Rose came to the TD garden and called us a "City of losers," talked about the curse and how we cant win a world series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpZT4EpnaSE#t=1m0s

in the next decade -

x3 Superbowls
x2 World Series
x1 NBA championship
x1 Stanley cup
x probably won some soccer shit

we suffered, now the rest of country is jealous of our success. this success was earned

Fantomex

We've exposed Gata for who he truly is! If you were not a closet Jags fan, you wouldn't be having these bandwagon problems Gata!

Explain, cause I'm going in at some time this weekend.
You don't want me to explain because spoilers.

Definitely worth seeing, though. Also I haven't seen anything besides that at the theatre in a good 3 months so I don't know how it stacks up to your dollar's competition.

Godslay

Banned
Who you calling an asshole, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch?

I believed in you! R. Kelly is pissing on some kid now, it's all your fault Greg.

That's rough, man. At least it'll be peaceful though, right?

It's not required. Fridays before weekends are fuck off days. It's nearly impossible to get shit done on those days. Our boss is pretty cool, so we usually end going to a movie or playing a game after lunch. The thing that sucks about it is that we have both billable hours to meet as well as projects to complete monthly, so I like to stay ahead of the curve on that. I can also remote in, but that usually sucks because it's really easy to get distracted at home. So it's nice to go in to an empty office and get things done.

You don't want me to explain because spoilers.

Definitely worth seeing, though. Also I haven't seen anything besides that at the theatre in a good 3 months so I don't know how it stacks up to your dollar's competition.

Good man. I really enjoyed the first Star Trek so I hope that it is at least as good as that one was.

MechDX

923355_461750523918239_74792081_n.jpg

Its up bitches!!! Been drinking some Belgium blonde ale and shooting some 9 ball!!

We can make my garage the NFL GAF Houston Chapter Clubhouse!!! Texans Packers GAF unite motherfuckerrerrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOPE

bro in 1998 a cunt called Pete Rose came to the TD garden and called us a "City of losers," talked about the curse and how we cant win a world series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpZT4EpnaSE#t=1m0s

in the next decade -

x3 Superbowls
x18-1 lost to goober Manning..
x2 World Series
x1 NBA championship
x1 Stanley cup
x probably won some soccer shit

we suffered, now the rest of country is jealous of our success. football success was not earned, we cheated.

Fixed

Greg

I believed in you! R. Kelly is pissing on some kid now, it's all your fault Greg.
:jnc

923355_461750523918239_74792081_n.jpg

Its up bitches!!! Been drinking some Belgium blonde ale and shooting some 9 ball!!

We can make my garage the NFL GAF Houston Chapter Clubhouse!!! Texans Packers GAF unite motherfuckerrerrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhh, looking good

I was never good at it, but loved to play at the local halls

Ugh, I just got off work, I'm exhausted.......
don't drink anything!

MechDX

Wheres fuckin mastershake at?? I need to take some Schaub aggression out!

Oh and no Pats fans allowed in the clubhouse. Except for gata, we need a mascot.

Fantomex

Man I like having the place all to myself. Aaah let me make myself comfortable.

Pats suck.

Niners are overrated.

Giants could win the next 7 Super Bowls and no one outside of New York would care.

Raiders are garbage.

Fraudgers is a mark.

Texans will never win the AFC

Browns are the Lindsay Lohan of the NFL

Rams suck and will never win with Bradford

Freeman is fat

Cutler is the most overrated QB in the last 150 years

The Jets are the juice that comes out before poop falls down.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's going to be sad when all the Pats have is a senile quarterback and a skull in a hoodie. Evil will look so impotent, and the threat of New England will be a thing of distant memory.

I saw this posted in the NHL thread but I figured you guys could use a good laugh:

Amir0x: View Post
You can try to put distance between the fanboys and the company, but in this case they're intrinsically linked. A fan buying an Xbox because they are "fans of certain franchises" fucks every single other person in this industry, period. And they need to be called out for such abject selfishness and they need to get that push back to tell them that, no, in this case it's not merely enough to hide behind being a fanboy of Halo as reason you're giving everyone else in the community the middle finger.

That doesn't mean they deserve to be insulted or told they don't belong here, but I absolutely do think it means that aggressive push back of fans AND the company are required, because they are both actively contributing to the destruction of the industry here.

Obviously you guys will ultimately decide what is the line and what is too far, and I suspect you'll settle on a fair tone, but there's no doubt that fanboys of Xbox One DO deserve some real harsh push back. I don't see any other opinion being right on this matter.

I love that people should be treated harshly for liking MS exclusives but not for lying and stealing money from GAFers.
What the fuck. I don't know where to begin with this. It's insane.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They must have thought of gator when they put the funny pics thread in community. Now he never has to leave the ghetto!

The fallen hero/zealot snes did this. He was unshaken in his belief that Nintendo was the one true gaming company. He's dead now

There's only one response to this and it has to be said.

you people

Also, double post. Where the fuck is everybody? It's a holiday weekend ffs.

Top Bottom