• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

cdyhybrid

Cheatin Pete is a loser ass overrated cheating ass cheater biiiiiiiiiiitch.

ibhESG0lNyTlBI.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Not counting franchised/rfa, retired which would include clady, bryd , cruz, urlacher and gamble

The Top 20 left on the market are as following
(this might include people that signed, espn also slow on that front)
Casey Hampton
Nick Barnett
Brandon Moore
Daryl Smith
Quetin Jammer
Quintin Mikell
Ahmad Bradshaw
Brandon Lloyd
Eric Winston
John Abraham -
Kyle Vanden Bosch
Sheldon Brown
Jammal Brown
Michael Turner
Austin Collie
Sedrick Ellis
Peyton Hillis
Todd McClure
Leroy Hill
Ma'ake Kemoeatu

Folks in Ohio have no room to talk.

Weird ass cousin-fuckers

Im not from Ohio! Also I agree gets a little WV like out in a couple regions here, I guess that can be said about PA as well lol

Mother's Day at my house, bro

...and yeah this is what my wife is into.

My wife is into jewelry, purses and shoes. The number of purses she has is baffling. There are times where we are running late for something and she literally stands there and dumps everything out of one purse to shift only those things she feels are necessary to where we're going into another purse.

Not only does she love shoes, but all types of shoes. I think she has 6 or 7 pair of flip flops.

The latest jewelry is a Pandora bracelet. This has actually been a godsend because it's easy to buy things for her for her birthday, Mother's Day, etc. Just add a couple more charms to the bracelet!

cdyhybrid

Guys, I have three friends visiting from out of state this weekend, and there will be a lot of :cuevas action. If I don't make it, please remember my final words:

Go Hawks

Casey Hampton
Nick Barnett
Brandon Moore
Daryl Smith
Quetin Jammer
Quintin Mikell
Ahmad Bradshaw
Brandon Lloyd
Eric Winston
John Abraham -
Kyle Vanden Bosch
Sheldon Brown
Jammal Brown
Michael Turner
Austin Collie
Sedrick Ellis
Peyton Hillis
Todd McClure
Leroy Hill
Ma'ake Kemoeatu
Dude just completely fell off a cliff, wow.

Not counting franchised/rfa, retired which would include clady, bryd , cruz, urlacher and gamble

Casey Hampton
Nick Barnett
Brandon Moore
Daryl Smith
Quetin Jammer
Quintin Mikell
Ahmad Bradshaw
Brandon Lloyd
Eric Winston
John Abraham -
Kyle Vanden Bosch
Sheldon Brown
Jammal Brown
Michael Turner
Austin Collie
Sedrick Ellis
Peyton Hillis
Todd McClure
Leroy Hill
Ma'ake Kemoeatu

Im not from Ohio! Also I agree gets a little WV like out in a couple regions here, I guess that can be said about PA as well lol
He's retired.

Lunchbox

Banned
whats the origin of someone liking a new england team while living in florida

just curious because we hate and are hated mutually by southern people.

Godslay

Banned
I saw this posted in the NHL thread but I figured you guys could use a good laugh:

Amir0x: View Post
You can try to put distance between the fanboys and the company, but in this case they're intrinsically linked. A fan buying an Xbox because they are "fans of certain franchises" fucks every single other person in this industry, period. And they need to be called out for such abject selfishness and they need to get that push back to tell them that, no, in this case it's not merely enough to hide behind being a fanboy of Halo as reason you're giving everyone else in the community the middle finger.

That doesn't mean they deserve to be insulted or told they don't belong here, but I absolutely do think it means that aggressive push back of fans AND the company are required, because they are both actively contributing to the destruction of the industry here.

Obviously you guys will ultimately decide what is the line and what is too far, and I suspect you'll settle on a fair tone, but there's no doubt that fanboys of Xbox One DO deserve some real harsh push back. I don't see any other opinion being right on this matter.

I love that people should be treated harshly for liking MS exclusives but not for lying and stealing money from GAFers.

Amirox is a douche. Who gives a fuck what he says. Guy has proved it over and again that he is not a functional human being. I hate to be an asshole, but we all know it to be the truth.

Everyone started out as a bandwagoner.

That's what your mom said to the football team!

Just kidding gator you are my homie!

@ Darkest Red, This weekend is s a godsend. I will probably go in on Monday though, as we are buried at work.

Godslay

Banned
Wow, You know you're fucked up when Godslay hates you.

I don't hate him necessarily. I'm just not sympathetic to those who take advantage of others to support their habits. The lying and covering up (editing) stuff is bullshit as well. Minimal respect to those who do that, if I ever do it I hope that you assholes call me out on it.

Top Bottom