• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Talon

Grant Hill was the next MJ =(
Except not at all. Two totally different play styles. Even still, sucks his injury exploded his career.
Dude. I loved me some Grant Hill. So damn smooth.

Too bad Orlando didn't know how to clean their facilities at all and ruined him in his prime. :(

squicken

it CAN be done, but through no help of the NBA. the other team needs to absolutely choke away the gift that stern has provided.

Yeah the players aren't in on the fix, so it's always possible. I also don't think Stern cares as long as the marquee teams get to the finals. As far as the Spurs, it's just a testament to that team that they have been able to overcome Stern doing everything he can to stop them. With Jordan/Kobe calls they would probably have 10 titles

bionic77

Y'all lost game 1. Didn't Kobe shoot below 40 from the field all series?

Malone didn't get hurt 'til Game 4.

Was that the same year Reggie choked in the ECF by going for a layup instead of a dunk or was that the next season?
I think that was the year Reggie choked. I don't remember if it was game 1 or 2 but I know we split because of Kobe and then they held HC.

Malone was hurt in the regular season. He came back and was effecting until the end of WCF when his leg gave out again and that was it for us. We had no depth.

ChanHuk

Banned
It's really only soccer if they fall and then writhe around on the grass for 10 minutes, while the replay shows they weren't touched.

X3syHee.gif

Talon

Lots of missed chances.

Goalie that full on in the face. That must have hurt.
Nose caught it all.

Tale of two halves. Dortmund was going all Barca then Bayern dominated the last 15 minutes it feels like. BVB should've gotten more out of that run with Hummel leading, lol. Fun game though. Better than uggfest last year.

Talon

Did Fox exclusively hire my most hated commentators for this coverage. Wynalda too? Is Chip Caray hiding on the set somewhere? Bill Rafterty?

Fantomex

No hate at all, pure love. If Dortmund wins this, I will wear an Arjen avatar for you.

I'm still sure Dortmund is fucked now. They wasted all their chances.

Yeah sometimes they tax all their energy pressuring in the first half.

Robben is on a another level of missing. He's bound to make one with all these chances.

Top Bottom