• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

AAAAARRRRJJJEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!

HOOOOLD HIIIIS DIIIIIIICCCCKKK

GQdQGCk.jpg

Milchjon

life isn't fair

the dutch fuck up everything

the next few days will be fucking unbearable

Imagine if the Cowboys won the Super Bowl.

Milchjon

This is seriously shitty.

Imagine a NFL without a salary cap, where Jerry Jones buys anyone remotely talented, and 70% of the people around you jump on the Dallas bandwagon.

And now imagine this going on for I don't know how many decades...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This is seriously shitty.

Imagine a NFL without a salary cap, where Jerry Jones buys anyone remotely talented, and 70% of the people around you jump on the Dallas bandwagon.

And now imagine this going on for I don't know how many decades...

Yeah but Bayern has actually won shit this century.

Anyway, Chelsea are champions of Europ
a
which is all that really matters.

Milchjon

In America we call it the New York Yankees

Perfect comparison, really. But what percentage of the country actually cares about baseball? Soccer is pretty much the only sport here. And the Bayern bandwagoning is not geologically confined. I'm as far away from Munich as you can get in Germany right now, and it's still full of these fucking idiots. Is all of Seattle full of Yankees fans?

Edit: Wait, I just checked. The Yankees don't win half as many seasons as Bayern does.

Did Bayern do the treble this year?

Also it's clear the Cards will had the most bandwagoners. We'll go from 3 to 6 so by percentage we'll take the crown.

Milchjon

Did Bayern do the treble this year?

Also it's clear the Cards will had the most bandwagoners. We'll go from 3 to 6 so by percentage we'll take the crown.

Not yet. But it's pretty much a given that VfB Stuttgart will be no match for them in the Cup. Would be a major, major upset.

squicken

Congrats to Dutch and condolences to Milchjon. I remember all to well the dark days of Cowboys dominance. Filth everywhere you went

Top Bottom