• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Jack Johnson is in my top 3 artists all time. Man is a poet. He also is a huge enviormentalist. You are on my black list environment hater, and war monger.

...shit, man, even Jack Johnson isn't in Jack Johnson's top 3 artists of all time. How much weed do you have to smoke an hour to come to this conclusion???

Hunter S.

...shit, man, even Jack Johnson isn't in Jack Johnson's top 3 artists of all time. How much weed do you have to smoke an hour to come to this conclusion???
I just have a natural love for positiveness and good will towards my fellow man and the planet. The weed is from the Earth it takes very little of it to spread the love. Come to Colorado and you will know peace with Mary Jane brother.

I actually rarely smoke. Since I need good lungs for physical activities

I'm German and my club is Bayern Munich & German National Team for International Football.

tumblr_inline_mmgnky5tWZ1qz4rgp.gif

First of all , I now need a new avatar thanks to this.

Second of all, you rooting for the Germans...smfh

Third of all, not suprised you root for Bayern.

:jnc :jnc :jnc

You're the best thing about the whole Bills organization by a large margin. I might actually love you.

Tabris is Milchjons cousin.

This is so mean! Take it back!

Milchjon

The first Broncos fan accuses me of being a DC hater, the second is a Bayern bandwagoner and the third actually enjoys Jack Johnson.

Is the air really THAT thin up there?

:p

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I just have a natural love for positiveness and good will towards my fellow man and the planet. The weed is from the Earth it takes very little of it to spread the love. Come to Colorado and you will know peace with Mary Jane brother.

I actually rarely smoke. Since I need good lungs for physical activities

Lol, sure hippy!

Greg

summer shandy is a good summery beer - beer snobs are the worst

when the bar up the street was ready to change kegs, they were selling 23oz drafts of it for 1.50... I had many ounces

when the bar up the street was ready to change kegs, they were selling 23oz drafts of it for 1.50... I had many ounces
Yeah I only drink it during the summer, it only seems right. I love it

Milchjon

Shandy is like Radler, beer mixed with lemonade, right?

Never really liked that.

I don't think I'm a beer snob. As long as it's not wheat, I'll drink just about everything. Hell, my first beer was French, and one of my favorite beer drinking memories involves Labatt Blue.

Godslay

Banned
The first Broncos fan accuses me of being a DC hater, the second is a Bayern bandwagoner and the third actually enjoys Jack Johnson.

Is the air really THAT thin up there?

:p

You Germans are quick to anger. I merely asked if the hate was true. If it was true, I was going to drive over to the airport, catch a flight to Berlin, buy a Sporgenborg, find your flat, and set it on fire on your porch!

Edit: Summer Shandy has a distinct hot dog flavor, just like all Leinenkugels. I'm not a big fan.

Milchjon

You Germans are quick to anger. I merely asked if the hate was true. If it was true, I was going to drive over to the airport, catch a flight to Berlin, buy a Sporgenborg, find your flat, and set it on fire on your porch!

I'm not quick to anger, it took a special combination of three of the things I hate the most (four, if you count Tabris) to set me off :-D

Non beer snobs are the worst.
I agree that most beers have their place in the world, even if that means $4.00 pitchers of Natty at the local neighborhood dive

Gator look for Shiner Ruby Redbird but I don't know if it is out yet this year. Amazing summer beer made with Ginger Root, Grapefruit Juice and the awesome Citra Hops. I've been pounding New Belgium Rampant. Can't beat 8.5% Double IPA for 9 bucks for a sixer. Mosaic hops are tasty

Godslay

Banned
I'm not quick to anger, it took a special combination of three of the things I hate the most (four, if you count Tabris) to set me off :-D

My wife's friends husband is from Germany. I think he has two states, angry and about to be angry. It's hard to tell where he's at.

Milchjon

No, the joke was too easy to take advantage of the first time. Even if it was in bad taste.

I was just kidding around. I actually got your joke the first time around and it made me smile.

Fucking internet needs facial expressions and inflections already.

This seems like the appropriate time to post this.

99 Luftballons
Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont
Hielt man für UFOs aus dem All
Darum schickte ein General
'ne Fliegerstaffel hinterher
Alarm zu geben, wenn's so war
Dabei war'n da am Horizon
Nur 99 Luftballons

tumblr_mky580Wz8z1s4ip83o1_400.gif

Top Bottom