• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fantomex

We bought this for my son today. So he could have bad guys for his ninja turtles to fight.

JpuuJXF.png

Milchjon

Did you get rejected by a girl Pats fan?

Must be why you hate them so much.Or maybe you hate them so much is because you are a closeted pats fan.

I think it's pretty much accepted as a fact at this point that bionic is the football eqivalent of these anti-gay preachers that invariably get caught sucking off a cheap male hooker in a truck stop bathroom.

Puppet won the big game!

"Genius" lost to Flacco's bombs and antler spray!

Gee real hard to do when you inherit a team that just won a Super Bowl 2 years before. Now that cowhers roster is mostly gone look what happens. Lose to a fullback making the final start of his career under center and missing the playoffs. That will be the puppets legacy.

It would be like me saying George seifert was one of the greatest head coaches ever. 2 superbowls and look at his win % with the niners!

bionic77

Gee real hard to do when you inherit a team that just won a Super Bowl 2 years before. Now that cowhers roster is mostly gone look what happens. Lose to a fullback making the final start of his career under center and missing the playoffs. That will be the puppets legacy.

It would be like me saying George seifert was one of the greatest head coaches ever. 2 superbowls and look at his win % with the niners!
Tomlin might be dumb but we pretty much never lose to a shit team like the Rats when Ben is playing and it matters and hell we even beat them with Charlie Batch.

No excuse in losing to Joe Flacco and making him SB MVP. It's so easy to stop him and yet your genius let him beat you over the top time and time. Even though I knew that the current game favors the shittier team I still had faith in your scumbag coach because he was supposedly a genius. Well nuts to that theory! Fuck your scumbag team and fraud coach. Because of his stupidity a murderer leaves this game a champion. What kind of message is that for our kids?

Damn you Harbaugh!

Dragon

Banned
It's all good. I know you can take a joke.

You know what else is a joke or a little taste of instant karma? The fact that Sony was going down the same used game road with the PS4 as MS is with the X1, now it's just people bending over backwards to beg Sony not to do so, when everyone else just shit on MS. Good times, I knew it was coming, because it is likely the publishers and devs pushing the model.

Your persecution complex regarding this is fucking hilarious. All the companies suck and no one wants to be bent over. We're just realistic on MS because they suck worse in this instance.

Tomlin might be dumb but we pretty much never lose to a shit team like the Rats when Ben is playing and it matters and hell we even beat them with Charlie Batch.

No excuse in losing to Joe Flacco and making him SB MVP. It's so easy to stop him and yet your genius let him beat you over the top time and time. Even though I knew that the current game favors the shittier team I still had faith in your scumbag coach because he was supposedly a genius. Well nuts to that theory! Fuck your scumbag team and fraud coach. Because of his stupidity a murderer leaves this game a champion. What kind of message is that for our kids?

Damn you Harbaugh!

Would've never come to that if your sorry ass team could have won the worst division in football. But as the puppet has done so often late in the season your team was a mess and everyone loses!

Tabris

Dutch Patriot, why have you forsaken your brothers and cheered for the Patriots? Now's the time to come over to the good side, you can explain it as that you followed Wes Welker as you both recognized the glory that is Peyton Manning.

Manning Bowl is gonna happen this season, so now's the time!

Welp I pretty much just spent the whole day watching season 4 of Arrested Development, I finished it and feel like a better man because of it. Time to watch it again #Anustart

bionic77

Would've never come to that if your sorry ass team could have won the worst division in football. But as the puppet has done so often late in the season your team was a mess and everyone loses!
Don't blame Tomlin. Refs don't protect Ben so dirty ass teams like the Chiefs hurt him and ruin our season!

We don't have the Ravens criminal connections (being Ambassador to Ireland doesn't get you a lot of PED benefit) so Ben has to rely on size and a protective belt of fat. He can't just drink the urine of deer and the blood of his murder victims to stay on the field like the Ravens "general". And now because your coach is a fucking moron who can't stop a one dimensional team history will call Ray Ray a hero.

Lets stop arguing about whose coach is dumber and just agree that criminals should not be allowed to play professional sports. They should be limited to cleaning up our highways and becoming politicians the way it used to be.

Godslay

Banned
Your persecution complex regarding this is fucking hilarious. All the companies suck and no one wants to be bent over. We're just realistic on MS because they suck worse in this instance.

Yeah it's a persecution complex. Why do you have to have some horseshit psychology explanation as to why I am posting what I post? The armchair psychology is great.

I just find it funny as to the reactions. Announce a form of used game drm in one companies case, everyone shits on them. Another company is rumored to do the same, and GAF mounts a twitter campaign to 'save the ps4 from drm'. I don't really give a flying fuck what they do, because I'll buy them both. People maybe mad at Sony, but there is also some jumping through hoops to rationalize it.

Plus, I've always stood by the fact that you are buying a license and regardless of the medium you don't own the game. I've had no problems with buying games that cannot be resold or DD games. Anyone who has and then goes and rails against it is a hypocrite.

Same goes with the cloud stuff. People who probably haven't a clue that it is viable immediately declare the tech bullshit. It's irritating and it shouldn't bother me, but it's almost as bad as someone saying, 'it's just a theory'. The numbers MS pumped out might be garbage, but like I said in the other thread it's in it's infancy and there are applications for it in the games industry. Otherwise, these companies wouldn't devote the money towards researching it.

I guess if that makes it that I have a persecution complex then so be it. It's easy to say someone has such and such condition, and plant a label on them.

For the record, I understand that they are all companies trying to turn a profit. They have a right to do with their proprietary systems as they see fit. If it isn't consumer friendly, don't buy it. Even with that said, with the popularity of videogames as a hobby, don't be surprised if your vote with your wallet gets drowned out.

bionic77

agreed

ban rapelisburger
We have to respect state laws.

Murder is a crime in all 50 states. No loopholes for RayRay.

But if you go by the letter of the law in the south where gator comes from it is not technically rape if the victim is excessively uggo or weighs more than 250 lbs. I am not going to argue that the South is holding back this country and is filled with racists who can't stop procreating with their cousins. But I still respect the law and as Ben's actions occurred south of the Mason Dixon then technically he is not a criminal UNLESS the girls were black...

edit: possible I went too far...

We have to respect state laws.

Murder is a crime in all 50 states. No loopholes for RayRay.

But if you go by the letter of the law in the south where gator comes from it is not technically rape if the victim is excessively uggo or weighs more than 250 lbs. I am not going to argue that the South is holding back this country and is filled with racists who can't stop procreating with their cousins. But I still respect the law and as Ben's actions occurred south of the Mason Dixon then technically he is not a criminal UNLESS the girls were black...

Well, there you have it. I cannot possibly argue against this logic.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dutch Patriot, why have you forsaken your brothers and cheered for the Patriots? Now's the time to come over to the good side, you can explain it as that you followed Wes Welker as you both recognized the glory that is Peyton Manning.

Manning Bowl is gonna happen this season, so now's the time!

dont-believe-his-lies.jpg

I haven't loaded gimp on this computer yet, otherwise I'd shop RBH's avatar into the picture area

Top Bottom