• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

cajunator

Banned
For you iPhone users, someone made schedules for all 32 teams that can be used on your lock screen. http://imgur.com/gallery/KETU1

Example:

I would totally get a Saints one if I didn't love my Zelda lockscreen so much.
My Zelda one is this picture:
zelda-wallpaper.jpg

I see that one thread on 700 dollar anime series and instantly wondered if you were going to purchase it considering you once spent 350 on one

Completely unacceptable

Actually, I did spend 700$ on a single anime series. specifically this one:
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/LewXpAj659SzbuTpEb/browse/item/93826/4/0/0
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/LewXpAj659SzbuTpEb/browse/item/95257/4/0/0

It was totally worth it too.
I like gurren Lagann but not enough to spend that kind of money again.

Milchjon

One I just finished lol probably the best one so far #Anustart

I feel like I can extrapolate a whole plot point from this one bit of info :jnc

Edit: Dutch, I don't hate Ferrari, just the majority of its drivers. In fact, my first favorite driver (Jean Alesi, the hilarious SOB) was on Ferrari at the time.

I feel like I can extrapolate a whole plot point from this one bit of info :jnc

Edit: Dutch, I don't hate Ferrari, just the majority of its drivers. In fact, my first favorite driver (Jean Alesi, the hilarious SOB) was on Ferrari at the time.

Damn, I'll update my 'Things Michael John hates'-list.

Also, is this the new AD-thread? Must have missed it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Who hates the Dreamcast? Most non offensive console ever that brought a huge leap in graphics compared to the PS1/N64!

Also personally BMW owns all!

Milchjon

Yeah, my daughter did like it at some point. It's not terrible, but not really my thing either. Neutral on it.

Well I'm not. It's number one on my list of "Music that I can't listen to (Because it makes me want to vomit)".

That list contains one item.

Godslay

Banned
Well I'm not. It's number one on my list of "Music that I can't listen to (Because it makes me want to vomit)".

That list contains one item.

Each to their own I guess. I just didn't understand the Dreamcast hate. It's basically like kicking a baby pug around here. That type of shit doesn't fly with me, my Bavarian brother!

Milchjon

Each to their own I guess. I just didn't understand the Dreamcast hate. It's basically like kicking a baby pug around here. That type of shit doesn't fly with me, my Bavarian brother!

What I was trying to say is that Dutch compiled a nice list of all the stuff I despise ;-)

DC got me into gaming and will forever be my number one.

squicken

kave is a cool enogh dude, but anyone who thinks that cats are better than dogs isn't a real american. i've seen enough flags today to be an expert on the subject so take my word for it

squicken

Most players from same college on NFL roster

T-1. New England Patriots-Rutgers: 8
T-1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Rutgers: 8
3. Cincinnati Bengals-Georgia: 6
T-4. Buffalo Bills-Florida State: 6
T-4. Minnesota Vikings-Florida State: 6

Draxal is a cool dude too but fuck Rutgers

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Most players from same college on NFL roster

T-1. New England Patriots-Rutgers: 8
T-1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Rutgers: 8
3. Cincinnati Bengals-Georgia: 6
T-4. Buffalo Bills-Florida State: 6
T-4. Minnesota Vikings-Florida State: 6

Draxal is a cool dude too but fuck Rutgers

Rutgers shouldn't have 16 total guys in the league, let alone on two teams. What the hell is wrong with those people?

Tabris

I'm German and my club is Bayern Munich & German National Team for International Football.

Good weekend for me. Now just need Manning Bowl, Machida to beat Jon Jones when they face up next, and a Canucks Stanley Cup next year.

Top Bottom