• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

My recent experience of trying to play FIFA online with Dutch has finally pushed me to go out and buy a new router. I've made do with this crappy Belkin for far too long now, and it's given me problems on just about every gaming system I've taken online with it (PS3, 360, 3DS to name a few). I've messed with settings countless times and tried just about everything else in the book to make it work but I feel like I need to just admit that this time I got what I paid for.

So, with that said, do you guys have any suggestions? I'd like to keep it to $100 or less and I want something that I can use for online gaming that won't give me any hassle. Help me out bros!

Lunchbox

Banned
What kind of car do you drive? What kind of building do you work in?
steel-mill.jpg

This country's backbone is steel.
I'm not a hillbilly, I drive import

Japanese, Germans and china built most of my shit

the only thing that Pennsylvania gave us are those horse carriage riders who won't use tech and leave horse shit on our roads

Lunchbox

Banned
Yeah we had that last week. We usually refer to it as the May 2-4 weekend because we just drink.
drinking to forget that you're still owned by some inbred old hag across the ocean? I would too

but thankfully we had the Patriots to drive those euros away from my land

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Buffed my car out yesterday. Applying sealant now. Going to be even shinier. As long as it doesn't get wet for 48 hours...

It's gonna rain. It's the rule of the car wash or whatever.

Just like the new car rule of "you will get a scratch or ding in the first 3000 miles".

brentech

It's gonna rain. It's the rule of the car wash or whatever.

Just like the new car rule of "you will get a scratch or ding in the first 3000 miles".
I should be safe as it will stay in te garage. But we have rain right now. Just can't let it blow in when we leave this afternoon.
Sealant breaks down if wet during first day after application. Otherwise it's the bomb.

My recent experience of trying to play FIFA online with Dutch has finally pushed me to go out and buy a new router. I've made do with this crappy Belkin for far too long now, and it's given me problems on just about every gaming system I've taken online with it (PS3, 360, 3DS to name a few). I've messed with settings countless times and tried just about everything else in the book to make it work but I feel like I need to just admit that this time I got what I paid for.

So, with that said, do you guys have any suggestions? I'd like to keep it to $100 or less and I want something that I can use for online gaming that won't give me any hassle. Help me out bros!

I've had both a NetGear and a Linksys, no problems with either of them in terms of online play. If you can wait a couple days, you can probably get it cheaper via Amazon than anywhere else, unless Best Buy is having a Memorial Day sale or something.

Dude needs to keep his mouth shut.

I've had both a NetGear and a Linksys, no problems with either of them in terms of online play. If you can wait a couple days, you can probably get it cheaper via Amazon than anywhere else, unless Best Buy is having a Memorial Day sale or something.
Thanks for the advice! I'm going to Best Buy to see what they have now but I may end up waiting a few days.

dir-655

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Does anyone remember who originally found that Fatman photo?

Also rhetorical question but can someone tell me why Freeman seems to be covered in a thin film of what appears to be bacon grease?

mike wallace is the most overpaid WR in the league but he has a point. you can't blame him or his teammates though. when you have a puppet for a head coach it doesn't inspire confidence to go out there and be world beaters. steelers wont return to prominence until they get new ownership.

they got lucky to stumble upon a great coach in bill cowher. otherwise, they would have been a door mat all through the 90's and 2000's just like they were in the 80's. you're seeing what happens when cowher isn't there to run shit. the rooneys tried to turn him into a puppet and he said suck my dick

mike wallace is the most overpaid WR in the league but he has a point. you can't blame him or his teammates though. when you have a puppet for a head coach it doesn't inspire confidence to go out there and be world beaters. steelers wont return to prominence until they get new ownership.

they got lucky to stumble upon a great coach in bill cowher. otherwise, they would have been a door mat all through the 90's and 2000's just like they were in the 80's. you're seeing what happens when cowher isn't there to run shit. the rooneys tried to turn him into a puppet and he said suck my dick

Pot? said the Kettle. Is that you?

FMT speaking from experience here.

RBH

Also rhetorical question but can someone tell me why Freeman seems to be covered in a thin film of what appears to be bacon grease?

The very first time I posted that photo, Rorschach mentioned that Fatman looked like a Madame Tussaud's wax sculpture. :lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm not a hillbilly, I drive import

Japanese, Germans and china built most of my shit

the only thing that Pennsylvania gave us are those horse carriage riders who won't use tech and leave horse shit on our roads

Your favorite show has to be "R U Faster than a Redneck" then.

Milchjon

No, for real, those unannounced visits by out of town friends on a Monday afternoon when you should be doing homework but the sun is shining and the beer is fiiiiiiine can really get to you.

Top Bottom