• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

jakncoke

Banned
Had my first Summer Shandy of the year Saturday at the brewer game. Screw those snobs from that site posted earlier. I'll savor that stuff even more now!

Summer Shandy isnt bad, Lemon Berry Shandy is kinda gross though

78% of NFL players are broke within 2 years of retirement?

Crazy.

Not really when you take into consideration how they spend there money. Oh my moms needs a 250k house, oh i need 500k, oh i need 6 cars. Wait my yearly salary is under 2 million before taxes.. whoops. Then take into consideration bad investments they let themselves get into and random shopping sprees. Not to mention most NFL players dont make it past 5 years

Summer Shandy isnt bad, Lemon Berry Shandy is kinda gross though

Not really when you take into consideration how they spend there money. Oh my moms needs a 250k house, oh i need 500k, oh i need 6 cars. Wait my yearly salary is under 2 million before taxes.. whoops. Then take into consideration bad investments they let themselves get into and random shopping sprees. Not to mention most NFL players dont make it past 5 years

The real estate is a good investment. The cars, jewelry, and parties not so much.

Just ask Vince Young. I couldn't even imagine where that money would go except into cocaine.

RBH

laughing.gif

lulz. I'm not expecting something crazy, but I do think there's 9 wins on that schedule. Just hope that's enough for the wild card, NFC is stacked these days.

Buffalo
Arizona
Split with the Bucs
St. Louis
NYJ
Split with the Saints (maybe)

5 or 6 wins. With Seattle, SF, NE on the schedule I think you guys are gonna have it a bit rough.

2-2 vs. NFC West, 2-2 vs. AFC East ... your own division is fairly competitive as well. Not sure where you think you can get 9 wins.

Bowser

Buffalo
Arizona
Split with the Bucs
St. Louis
NYJ

5 or 6 wins. With Seattle, SF, NE on the schedule I think you guys are gonna have it a bit rough.

2-2 vs. NFC West, 2-2 vs. AFC East ... your own division is fairly competitive as well. Not sure where you think you can get 9 wins.

4-2 in division (I think we will sweep one of the other teams in the division and split with the other two - we swept the Saints last year, came close to sweeping the Falcons last year - fuck Nakamura - and should have at least split with the Bucs last season. Since we've had Cam every division game has been competitive except for the season ender in '10 vs the Saints). I think we will take at least one of the home tests (SEA, NYG, NE) - I'm thinking SEA because it's the first week, 1 PM start cross country for a west coast team with a pass rush that could be hampered with Irvin suspended and Clemons coming off an ACL tear. Take Zona, St. Louis, NYJ, Buffalo. That gets us to 9.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Buffalo
Arizona
Split with the Bucs
St. Louis
NYJ

I think the Rams have seriously improved their team as well. It could go as low as 3-4 wins and a chance for Clowney.

Bowser

I think the Rams have seriously improved their team as well. It could go as low as 3-4 wins and a chance for Clowney.

LOL. I will wear an avatar of Brett Favre's dick for the entire offseason next year if we finish with 4 wins or less.

edit: btw, I'm 2-2 for offseason avatar bets (DCX and beast can attest!)

Milchjon

LOL. I will wear an avatar of Brett Favre's dick for the entire offseason next year if we finish with 4 wins or less.

You dumbo, I kinda like the Panthers but now I just have to hope for losses.

Do you want to add any injury caveats to that? What if Cam tears his fingernail or Steve Smith's vagina gets too much sand in it?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I'm sure some brave NFC South rival will step up to your bet!

Top Bottom