• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fantomex

ixodpIgWU7PJ1.gif

Lunch, I'd never seen that gif before, lol!

Seriously though, why is it the same people in OT always in every thread? I mean I like y'all, but Gaf isn't life. Dudes don't have anything else? Are they getting paid for being the center of attention on Gaf all the time? I man, If I got your avi memorized, we got a problem lol.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Lunch, I'd never seen that gif before, lol!

Seriously though, why is it the same people in OT always in every thread? I mean I like y'all, but Gaf isn't life. Dudes don't have anything else? Are they getting paid for being the center of attention on Gaf all the time? I man, If I got your avi memorized, we got a problem lol.

If your thread is populated by other posters, it's automatically thrown into the pit of community.

Narag

Holy shit I just had a look, wow.

And seems dude is blaming Devolution for why he's finally been pushed over the edge?

He has long term problems beyond the scope of the board. I think he's scapegoating her and I think he did last time he did this in October.

bionic77

My son can use the toilet!

At 2 I am pretty sure he is more evolved that most Jets fans who probably just shit on each others faces.

Can't wait until my daughter is toilet trained. Fuck diapers.

My son can use the toilet!

At 2 I am pretty sure he is more evolved that most Jets fans who probably just shit on each others faces.

Can't wait until my daughter is toilet trained. Fuck diapers.

Gatas shit where they eat, so you are definitely safe from him being a Pats fan. Now for the daughter.

Milchjon

Isn't that like the fourth or fifth time that guy has said on GAF that he's going to kill himself? I'm guessing the thread in question got deleted already?

Just had a look, yeah, that guy had talked about it before.

Is he really blaming Devo? That would be a bit of a dick move. She's argumentative, but I haven't really seen her being a straigt up ass.

Edit: Should've read more first. Weird situation.

cdyhybrid

Maybe I'm just being a weak consumerist, but that newish Red Bull commercial that ends with the guy base jumping from space is really cool.

Also this whole KevinCow episode is bumming me out. Someone post buttfumble or make a Taco Bell joke.

Milchjon

I finally had the bright idea to check out the distances from my place to NFL cities.

Boston is the closest by about 200 miles (linear distance).

It's basically my hometown team! No criticism of any kind allowed anymore!

cdyhybrid

I finally had the bright idea to check out the distances from my place to NFL cities.

Not even people who have lived in Boston their entire lives should root for the Pats. It's criminal and disgusting.

Milchjon

Not even people who have lived in Boston their entire lives should root for the Pats. It's criminal and disgusting.

Don't fault me for staying true to my roots! I can't help it, it's in my blood. I grew up only 3 795.29112 miles from Foxboro, we basically went there every weekend.

Edit: Achievements for watching TV and ads? Fuck yeah, I don't even need to move or think anymore to be rewarded! Thank you, based MS!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

No.

I'd be a Bills fan if that was the case.

Disgusting.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'll fight you.

No one should be forced to be a Bills fan.

This would work if you weren't a fan of the one franchise worse than Buffalo. As it stands, you're the guy wearing the helmet and drooling on yourself who's trying to make fun of a midget.

Traitor!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll fight you.

No one should be forced to be a Bills fan.

How many times have the Browns been to the Super Bowl? In a way that wasn't a euphemism anyway....

Edit: I get the rage about used games over in gaming side but I absolutely hate the used car:used game analogy. One suffers wear and tear and decreases in value by use while the other does not.

How many times have the Browns been to the Super Bowl? In a way that wasn't a euphemism anyway....

Edit: I get the rage about used games over in gaming side but I absolutely hate the used car:used game analogy. One suffers wear and tear and decreases in value by use while the other does not.

I think the rage is a bit premature, we dont even know how much money people will be able to get when they trade their PS4 or XB1 games. If they new policies that both companies are putting in place make it so that you dont get anything for your trade ins then people should freak out, but we really have no idea what the system will even be or how it will work.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Carts and discs can get worn too when not properly stored and handled.

Milchjon

Media definitely suffers from decreased perceived value over time, even if the disk itself stays pristine. A PSone game from 1999 will have lost more of its value (as a percentage) than a car from 1999.

And even short term it applies, otherwise no one would ever buy a game at full price at all.

Not saying the analogy is great, though.

Top Bottom