• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

ChanHuk

Banned
whats a good new games to play?

mza1573503200595015571.320x480-75.jpg

cajunator

Banned

They really do have pretty much everything.
This is the closest they have to what I was looking for:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003HCLCIC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

However, the one I really want is this one. NFLshop was happy to provide (for a steep cost):
http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3084146

I'm salty I don't get this day off in Canada.

I dont either. I dont get holidays off unless they fall on my off-week.
Just another day at the office.

is dutchie on live? pm me your gamertag, i'll slap bayern with USA

Ah yiss. Can't play now, but add me and I'll play you.

Great six hour game that unfortunately lasts for 20.

I'm not that far and I usually just play 1 case and then stop. I can see how it could be a bit boring maybe.

And Darkest_Red, I would love to play you, but I would probably have to buy one of those season passes. Is it possible to play online with the same game on different consoles?

I just came here to post WHAT THE FUCK IS CHRIS FUCKING CANTY TALKING ABOUT??

Flacco is much better than Eli Manning? Throws a better deep ball?

Watching NFL Live on ESPN

I know I know, but there ain't shit on TV until the hockey game tonight, so shut up.

They're showing each team's best moments from 2013.

First, the Pats scoring three TDs in 52 seconds, including the buttfumble, was a highlight. They show the buttfumble from like three different angles. :jnc

Then of course the Steelers - both the Cowboys and the Bengals best moments of 2013 involve Ben throwing a pick that setup the winning score for the opposition. For the Steelers themselves the best moment was Charlie Batch beating the Ravens on the road.

So ... yeah... that pretty much sums up the season. Our "franchise" QB makes other teams look great but when his ass is sat down Old Man Batch comes through.

Sad.

I know I know, but there ain't shit on TV until the hockey game tonight, so shut up.

First, the Pats scoring three TDs in 52 seconds, including the buttfumble, was a highlight. They show the buttfumble from like three different angles. :jnc

Then of course the Steelers - both the Cowboys and the Bengals best moments of 2013 involve Ben throwing a pick that setup the winning score for the opposition. For the Steelers themselves the best moment was Charlie Batch beating the Ravens on the road.

So ... yeah... that pretty much sums up the season. Our "franchise" QB makes other teams look great but when his ass is sat down Old Man Batch comes through.

Sad.
Warms my heart to see the Steelers suck.

bionic77

Sad.
For some reason we always bring Ben back too early and pay for it.

Just like going for impossible 50 yard FGs @ Heinz field.

Fantomex

Sad.

I always forget that there's nothing on TV during these holidays. Catching up on The Wire Season 4. This show is crazy good.

Top Bottom