• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Godslay

Banned
Well guys. I think I'm due for a break from GAF for awhile. I'll be back when training camp fires up. Take care of yourselves, and I'll see you soon!

Dutch, send me an email if FF starts up before that. I can't remember when we drafted last year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well guys. I think I'm due for a break from GAF for awhile. I'll be back when training camp fires up. Take care of yourselves, and I'll see you soon!

Dutch, send me an email if FF starts up before that. I can't remember when we drafted last year.

Gator and his disrespect should be leaving for a while not Godslay. :(

Greg

Nooooooo, you're pulling a Milchjon! Later!

Dragon

Banned

Gaming side related?

Fantomex

Not like this slay! Not during the great console wars.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

You won't be able to resist the lure of e3! Get ready for some megabombs.

Fantomex

Hey Gata, it is indeed the best show. I'm in the middle of season 4. I still can't get over how stupid Herc is!

On another tip, how horrible is Bill Simmons on TV? No presence, no voice, no anything.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Terrible description of a gif incoming:

I'm looking for a gif I've seen posted in here before.

It's an NFL coach (not sure if head coach or Offensive/Defensive coach) but he starts excitedly jumping up and down while smiling.

The only context I only remember it posted was in relation to it being FMT's reaction in regards to some sort of scat party.

I THINK it might be an Atlanta coach.

Fantomex

It's an NFL coach (not sure if head coach or Offensive/Defensive coach) but he starts excitedly jumping up and down while smiling.

The only context I only remember it posted was in relation to it being FMT's reaction in regards to some sort of scat party.

Is it this one Kave?

iknmtZLgEAK3y.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

Fantomex

My bad, is it this one?

N8HiZgS.gif

Wes

venison crêpe

Euro2012-italy-two-niil-germany-Mario-13601757012.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Jesus christ how is there not a single tire place out at 830 at night. Had a blowout, now going to miss work cause no shops and cant get home on a donut

Fantomex

Jesus christ how is there not a single tire place out at 830 at night. Had a blowout, now going to miss work cause no shops and cant get home on a donut

Donuts will give you 15-20 miles on the street.

On Memorial Day only tow truck companies open. Triple AAA?

jakncoke

Banned
Donuts will give you 15-20 miles on the street.

On Memorial Day only tow truck companies open. Triple AAA?

tow truck all the way back to ohio? can AAA(if i had it) get me a regular tire and put on at this time. I had the blowout about 20 miles from my home and had planned on driving back to wal mart to get a regular tire put on because i dont know the donut range but i know its under 100 and my trip is 180

Fantomex

tow truck all the way back to ohio? can AAA(if i had it) get me a regular tire and put on at this time. I had the blowout about 20 miles from my home and had planned on driving back to wal mart to get a regular tire put on because i dont know the donut range but i know its under 100 and my trip is 180

Crap man ideven vouch for you on my triple AAA but they only change a tire you already have or drive you 20 miles tops. They dont provide new tires. Sorry bro.

BigAT

FMT.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Crap man ideven vouch for you on my triple AAA but they only change a tire you already have or drive you 20 miles tops. They dont provide new tires. Sorry bro.

Im hoping my company plays nice and bumps up my PTO 4 days so i dont have a missing day this week. It wont hurt me but when i work saturday it'd be nice to get paid time and half and tks for thought man

fuck you jakncoke, get AAA you bum.

get drunk Ethiopian

ChanHuk

Banned
jak, when am I not drunk?

I have AAA (American Automotive Association) and AMA (American Motorcycle Association), they both cover my bike or my car. Fuck you jak, you live in Ohio.

Top Bottom