• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Your colon will probably thank you for it.

I have never been a juice guy. I think there is more benefit from eating the greens and fruits instead of drinking them.

I hope I'm never forced to juice a bunch of vegetables. That just sounds awful.

ChanHuk

Banned
Not gonna lie, this taste like dirt. Fuck the people who say it taste "earthy", it taste like mother fuckin dirt assholes.

Googles says that parsley is good for liver detoxification and kidney cleansing. I think my organs will enjoy this dirt water juice thing.

bionic77

Not gonna lie, this taste like dirt. Fuck the people who say it taste "earthy", it taste like mother fuckin dirt assholes.

Googles says that parsley is good for liver detoxification and kidney cleansing. I think my organs will enjoy this dirt water juice thing.
The worse it tastes the better it is for you.

You will probably live to 150 if you only eat/drink that dirt concoction.

Eating burgers and steaks everyday will probably net you about 60 years on this Earth.

Fantomex

That's what you get for being an alcoholic, drunkard, degenerate Focker. How you gonna work at a hospital and have a messed up liver? smh. You're gonna be the next Juice Man from the infommercials.

brentech

I made green juice for breakfast, its nowhere near as delicious as Irish coffee. Kale, parsley, ginger, lemon, granny smith apple. Its green........really green...............I don't think my kidneys/liver can handle this stuff that doesn't kill it.

While I've tried one very similar, I've found

Kale (6-8 leaf)
2 GS Apples
1 Orange
2 sticks of celery
1 cucumber

1 banana blended in

to be my choice of healthy and of good taste. That makes a few glasses worth, mind you

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah, parts from like 1856. We've improved our technology a lot since then.

Yeah that new technology led to two world wars! I'd say we made out pretty well.

Every time I see the word "detox" and "healthy living" together, I get angry. Whenever someone says "detox", 95% of the time you need to wonder what they're selling. Juicers apparently!

edit: Unless you're actually going through detox from alcohol or some other drug and prescribed a regimen by an actual physician. That makes sense. I was referring to people that spout out FUD about "toxins" in every day food or the air or what the heck ever.

ChanHuk

Banned
That's what you get for being an alcoholic, drunkard, degenerate Focker. How you gonna work at a hospital and have a messed up liver? smh. You're gonna be the next Juice Man from the infommercials.

When you're admitted into the hospital, you're getting normal saline while I shoot up your dilaudid.

Fantomex

When you're admitted into the hospital, you're getting normal saline while I shoot up your dilaudid.

I got that Avon Barksdale health care coverage. I'm either seeing a Vet or the lady in Santa Ana that knows how to heal stuff with Tequila. You're not getting your grubby mitts on this body.

Colasante

In Patriots news from today’s OTAs:

The defense operated mostly in the 3-4, with Wilfork as the nose tackle, and Tommy Kelly and Chandler Jones as the ends.

Jamie Collins practiced at linebacker in the 4-3, instead of defensive end.

Ras-I Dowling looked good again.

Marcus Cannon continued to work at right guard, even though Vollmer and swing tackle Svitek were both out. Markus Zusevics worked as the starting right tackle in their place.

Others news here:
http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2013/05/ota_observations_pats_change_up_on_defense

Hey there NFL gaf. Finally got an account approved after a long time. Just wanted to say I've enjoyed the hijinks here over the season, and I'm looking forward to joining in this season.

Shout out to NinersGAF! Also, screw joe flacco and his giant eyebrows and his stupid disneyworld commercial

ChanHuk

Banned
Hey there NFL gaf. Finally got an account approved after a long time. Just wanted to say I've enjoyed the hijinks here over the season, and I'm looking forward to joining in this season.

Shout out to NinersGAF! Also, screw joe flacco and his giant eyebrows and his stupid disneyworld commercial

You're dead to me

Welcome! Happy to see a fresh face and congratulations on not being a Patriots or Jets fan!

Hunter S.

You guys should send me to that rehab place that Tiger Woods checked himself into. I wouldn't be mad.

To be serious, with my own struggles with alcoholism, I managed to basically sort of stop by a mixture of hard work which you already do! And, by cardio, and, or weight training exercise. If you are motivated to be fit the hangover will do nothing, but stop you from training. So it is a great habit to pick up to curb the drive to want to drink all the time if you desire to train. That stated, I plan on going on a long bike ride after work and damn those endorphines will taste so fucken good!

Fantomex

Welcome aboard bro. You don't like the Pats so you're automatically good in my book.

cdyhybrid

Niners suck

Root for a real team

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Bag of dicks for you.

Go Bengals!

That commercial is wonderful. He was cast in it because he was the Superbowl MVP, for the Ravens, which won the Superbowl. Did Kaepernick get that commercial? No. Because he's no champion.

Welcome niners brother! Don't mind most of these disgusting peasants. They are jealous of the greatest NFL franchise in human existence

ChanHuk

Banned
To be serious, with my own struggles with alcoholism, I managed to basically sort of stop by a mixture of hard work which you already do! And, by cardio, and, or weight training exercise. If you are motivated to be fit the hangover will do nothing, but stop you from training. So it is a great habit to pick up to curb the drive to want to drink all the time if you desire to train. That stated, I plan on going on a long bike ride after work and damn those endorphines will taste so fucken good!

I had to drink
water
after reading that

eznark

Banned

FMT will give you $100 to shit in his mouth.

Fantomex

Coach! I need a new facemask!

xoHB3Rg.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Bandwagon is filling up!

bionic77

That commercial is wonderful. He was cast in it because he was the Superbowl MVP, for the Ravens, which won the Superbowl. Did Kaepernick get that commercial? No. Because he's no champion.
Is Ray Lewis the only SB MVP in the last 30 years who was found unfit to make the Disney commercial?

Just got off the phone with DirecTv to cancel my service to move; hung up with a free move, bunch of discounts, free Genie, and most of all.....SUNDAY TICKET!!!!

I no longer am forced to watch the Niners play and not watch the Raiders be blacked out.

Is Ray Lewis the only SB MVP in the last 30 years who was found unfit to make the Disney commercial?

By "unfit," do you mean "too badass"? If so, yes.

Greg

new blood!

welcome!

squicken

-Gronk has especially virulent STDs in his back and needs surgery in June. Will miss at least part of camp

-A couple of Haslam's underlings took plea deals. Obviously the Justice Department wants the Haslam family

Top Bottom