• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Cam Newton lost weight, down to 243

While some of the fat fucks who call themselves QB's in this league have been too busy gorging themselves on tacos, my man Cam's been hard at work, trying to get himself better.

That's my QB.
that-s-my-quarterback-o.gif

lol no way, that would be like 200 a console loss again. with all the stuff in the console anything under 499 would be shocking to me

But it's all off the shelf PC components for the most part, unlike Kutaragi 's PS3.

The only thing really exotic (and expensive) is the 8 gigs of GDDR5 RAM.

jakncoke

Banned
Wait until next season when we free up 70 million in cap space.

I bought a juicer, I made some kinda green dirt tonic, it made me feel sick after I drank it. It was green.........really green.

Yeah but you'll just spend it dumb anyways like 56 million to javon walker dumb

Why don't any hat stores carry curved billed hats anymore? I'm in the market to replace a niners hat that I foolishly ruined by wearing it to an amusement park where I went on a water ride. Afterwards it smelled like a combination of sewage and month old cum so I chucked it.

But now all these stores carry is the flat billed douchebag hats. Make no mistake if you wear those hats you are a doucher and if you leave the stickers on too you are an ultra doucher.

Where is a good place to find a nice pre folded hat that I may conduct my business in?

Why don't any hat stores carry curved billed hats anymore? I'm in the market to replace a niners hat that I foolishly ruined by wearing it to an amusement park where I went on a water ride. Afterwards it smelled like a combination of sewage and month old cum so I chucked it.

But now all these stores carry is the flat billed douchebag hats. Make no mistake if you wear those hats you are a doucher and if you leave the stickers on too you are an ultra doucher.

Where is a good place to find a nice pre folded hat that I may conduct my business in?

Sportchek.

WedgeX

Banned

Lids typically has a small selection of pre-broken-in hats. Although their selection typically pales in comparison to the official websites. But still a better selection than most.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

So true about flat billed hats.

That said, nflshop.com? Or does the stadium have a store of some kind that's open?

JABEE

I wish I knew. I've been looking for a good Phillies cap that isn't a flat-billed New Era cap.

Top Bottom