• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

WedgeX

Banned
So now I have to be depressed sports-wise until.....................................ummm....

Maybe the Tigers can do something.

I have no hope.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I am a Lions fan. Wings making it to the Stanley Cup is what keeps me going. The Tigers help a little. But the Lions....it crushes.

See also: avatar, tag, etc.

Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto Raptors
Toronto Blue Jays
Cleveland Browns

See tag.

your move.

JABEE

Back off, Gata.

Has anyone else noticed that Kave has had a bad temper since that "game"? I think there has been more imaginary bags of dicks handed out these past few weeks than the entire time I have been here.

We need to help Kave get back on his feet after that traumatic event. Changing your avatar back would be a great way to get off on the right paw.

JABEE

Some teams have never won a championship. Cubs haven't won in over a century. It's all relative. Jays have fielded a fair amount of good teams since the last Series win.

I'm talking about Championships in terms of the overall city.

Chicago has won with the Bulls, Blackhawks, and Bears over the past 30 years. The White Sox also won, but we're talking about a Cubs, Bulls, Blackhawks, Bears fan.

Chicago has won many times.

Philadelphia winning one championship in the past 30 years sucks, but the Phillies won in 2008. Before that, I understood that pain.

Actually scratch that, it still sucks that the Eagles as an individual team haven't won since 1960. I wasn't alive for any of the Flyers Stanley Cups. I have only been alive for one Major Championship in Philadelphia. I'm just thankful that we had one.

Back off, Gata.

Has anyone else noticed that Kave has had a bad temper since that "game"? I think there has been more imaginary bags of dicks handed out these past few weeks than the entire time I have been here.

We need to help Kave get back on his feet after that traumatic event. Changing your avatar back would be a great way to get off on the right paw.

Kave is embracing his inner cunt.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just want to celebrate something before I get too old and can't anymore. :(

I was only 10 when the Jays won, I barely remember it. And not like I count pound some beers back then either.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah I was actually going to mention that Philadelphia practically belongs with Seattle, Minneapolis, and Toronto for having losing teams.

Edit: Oh yeah! Atlanta too!

WedgeX

Banned
Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto Raptors
Toronto Blue Jays
Cleveland Browns

See tag.

your move.

Leafs have still won more Cups that the Wings.

You chose the Browns.

I apologize for Isiah Thomas leading the Raptors.

The Blue Jays...welp. Weren't they supposed to be good this year?

Toronto is a cool place in and of itself, so you've got that!

Detroit is pretty lucky to have the Wings and Tigers, with the Pistons occasionally showing up. Cursed with the Lions and a crazy economic/social situation.

Top Bottom