• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

MechDX

New Era hats are expensive.$40 for a fucking hat.

ne-cap-461.jpg

You can get these in Africa for like $2

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Two youths face federal charges arising from a prank that became less humorous once they realized they had violated federal law.

Joshua Barber, 20 and Nicholas Kaiser, 20, of Plymouth, Massachusetts arranged a phone call between former Bills G.M. Buddy Nix and Buccaneers G.M. Mark Dominik. Then, Barber and Kaiser recorded the call without the knowledge of Nix and Dominik.

Per WGRZ-TV, Barber and Kaiser now face federal charges of “intentionally intercepting a wire communication and with making a telephone call without disclosing their identity with the intent to annoy or harass the person at the called number.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/29/two-charged-in-bills-bucs-wiretap-incident/

god damn. well at least it was hilarious.

squicken

EDIT: Someone posted this on BBI:

stevesmithjuke1.gif

DAT route.

Yeah you don't get that long to get open in STL. Had something on the radio that was really interesting

-During OTAs last year, the Rams thought Greg Salas (2011 pick- WR who McD badly wanted) was better than Amendola. He was an RFA and tendered at a 2nd. They were hoping NE would offer him a contract, and would have gladly let him walk for the pick. By training camp Salas had been cut (and signed by NE) while STL was offering Amendola and extension

-STL tore up offense after week 8 debacle in London. Team-wide decision to go away from run game and towards short passing game. Schotty lost some power over offense and isn't on super-firm ground there

So I watched that show Adventure Time for the 1st time the other day.

wat
I like Adventure time and regular show, sometimes I think "how is this show for kids" lol
2 episodes in and digging new Arrested Development. Tebow bless Netflix.

If you like the first two episodes, you're going to love episode 5 and on. I marathoned through the original series last week.

Season 4 is great.
Yeah you'll love the season

brentech

We just watched the Tobias episode last night. Will probably get another episode tonight.

I'm liking it so far. Doesn't seem like they've missed a beat.

I get home and the babysitter comes to the door with my daughter in pursuit.

"Why isn't she in bed?"
"I tried to put her to sleep but she cried like crazy. I couldn't leave her like that and when I stayed she wouldn't go to sleep."

I walk her upstairs, tell her goodnight and walk out, she's sleeping peacefully.

Dad powers rock.

Top Bottom