• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
AdamSchefter
Former Browns and Jets HC Eric Mangini has informed ESPN he is accepting a job as the 49ers Senior Offensive Consultant.

SF had a good run.
I like this part on his wiki page:

Coaching tree

NFL head coaches under whom Eric Mangini has served:

• Ted Marchibroda, Baltimore Ravens (1996)
  • Bill Parcells, New York Jets (1996–1999)
  • Bill Belichick, New England Patriots (2000–2005)

Assistant coaches under Eric Mangini who became NFL head coaches:

• None

Lunchbox

Banned
Poor choice of words considering who's in your avatar.
nice facebook cover pic you got

zoGtpX3.jpg

It's not bad on PS3, I'd imagine its even better on 360

Unless you get stuck playing some dude from middle of bumfuck nowhere where they just discovered the internet (it happens more often than you think on FIFA). Then it's awful.
Yeah, it's usually not even noticeable for me on PS3. I'm on a major FIFA kick (hehe) right now, I've played about 60 games online in the past week or so. It's so addictive!

Greg

It's not bad on PS3, I'd imagine its even better on 360

Unless you get stuck playing some dude from middle of bumfuck nowhere where they just discovered the internet (it happens more often than you think on FIFA). Then it's awful.
That's good. I didn't play this year's Madden online, but the other ones this gen I couldn't take seriously because they had some terrible net code.

Fantomex

I beat Ni No Kuni, man I'm so bummed the game is over. Thanks Red and Godslay (lurking lulz), One of the best games I've played this generation. Now for the post game and then lending it to Focker.

brentech

I like this part on his wiki page:
In all fairness, how many years was he a head coach? Like 4 or 5?
Might as well not count the 2 with the Browns either. Shit people above him on their way out; transitioning to a new boss who didn't really want him and replaced him with a complete turd.

From his studio time, I actually like Mangini. I think he needed more time at either job to make anything of it.
How is the lag on FIFA online?

I can't stand to play most sports games online because of it.
I had both PS3 and 360 versions in 11. This year I just had PS3. They fixed the hiccup that really annoyed me over all the previous years. So it's good on both unless you just get matched against a bad connection or someone that induces lag on purpose, which the game seems good at figuring out and boots them.

Top Bottom