• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Lunchbox

Banned
0 superbowls

Ever

#AmericasTeam

jyPjo9x.jpg

ydKGtes.jpg

XPGY9PC.jpg

Lol how adorable that you think those were legit. It's like a grown man who still believes in Santa... there is something that could be endearing about it but ultimately it is embarrassing that an adult still believes it to be true

While the Pats were winning Super Bowls, the 9ers were having a QB throw 1 td in a season and a coach dropping his pants.

bionic77

Why is 6 AM McDonald's full off insufferable drunkards.

I'm too old for this shit, just gimme my sausage&egg McMuffin!
Learn to cook and stop eating that shit. Takes like 5 min to cook and egg and make some toast.

McDonald's and a Patriots fan? What a wasted and wretched life.

Milchjon

Learn to cook and stop eating that shit. Takes like 5 min to cook and egg and make some toast.

McDonald's and a Patriots fan? What a wasted and wretched life.

Motherfucker I'm cooking all day everyday!

But unlike you I don't discriminate, plus a) I'm not gonna start cooking at 5:30 AM when I just brought a parent to the station and just want to go back to bed, b) those sausage patties aren't available widely outside of McDonald's over here (why are they even called sausage, you weirdo Americans) and c) sausage&egg mcmuffins are fucking delicious, so don't judge me, bro!

Motherfucker I'm cooking all day everyday!

But unlike you I don't discriminate, plus a) I'm not gonna start cooking at 5:30 AM when I just brought a parent to the station and just want to go back to bed, b) those sausage patties aren't available widely outside of McDonald's over here (why are they even called sausage, you weirdo Americans) and c) sausage&egg mcmuffins are fucking delicious, so don't judge me, bro!
McDonald's is garbo, but then you're a Pats fan so I'd expect you'd eat trash like that.

Milchjon

McDonald's is garbo, but then you're a Pats fan so I'd expect you'd eat trash like that.

I was fed organic stuff before Americans even knew there was a color called green!

But unlike Steelers fans I'm keeping an open mind! The Sausage & Egg McMuffin is like the Troy Polamalu of McDonald's products, the one thing you can't disagree with in a sea of urgh!

But now I have to get a bit more sleep. Have a fine Friday night, my friends and other you peoples.

Lunchbox

Banned
For me this is true all but a day or two out of any given month. Some days though, a McDouble really hits the spot. It's unexplainable, and although my hunger is sated, I feel enormously dirty afterwards.
thats how i felt after i went out with this ginger from wisconsin for a few months

awful. never date hillbillies

Top Bottom