• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Spinluck

I was about 2 years old last time Cowboys won a superbowl :(

Damn son, lol.

Yea, it was a good time for football, except from the Cowboys winning the Superbowl.

That was around the time Pats fans didn't exist yet since they didn't know what football was. Good times.

ChanHuk

Banned
I was fed organic stuff before Americans even knew there was a color called green!

But unlike Steelers fans I'm keeping an open mind! The Sausage & Egg McMuffin is like the Troy Polamalu of McDonald's products, the one thing you can't disagree with in a sea of urgh!

But now I have to get a bit more sleep. Have a fine Friday night, my friends and other you peoples.

I don't like Germans, nor do I like Pats fans. Fuck you

I don't like Germans, nor do I like Pats fans. Fuck you

vIf0lAD.gif

I've always wanted to try moonshine. I've been pretty averse to the extreme liquors. Moonshine, I've heard Everclear fucks people up, absinthe, and so on. I daydream about this stuff while sipping my mojitos at TGI Fridays. One day, I say to myself.

WedgeX

Banned
I've always wanted to try moonshine. I've been pretty averse to the extreme liquors. Moonshine, I've heard Everclear fucks people up, absinthe, and so on. I daydream about this stuff while sipping my mojitos at TGI Fridays. One day, I say to myself.

Your mojitos probably are made out of moonshine if they're coming from Fridays.

Also, make sure your moonshine burns the appropriate colors.

RBH

With Organized Team Activities underway in Kansas City, new quarterback Alex Smith has been exactly what the Chiefs thought they were getting when they traded this year’s second-round pick and next year’s second- or third-round pick to the 49ers to get him.

“He’s been everything that we thought he was,” Chiefs quarterbacks coach Matt Nagy said of Smith, via the Kansas City Star. “He’s a true professional. He’s in his [playbook] every day. He’s always asking questions, trying to get better. He’s being a leader for the other [quarterbacks] as well.”

Chiefs offensive coordinator Doug Pederson echoed those comments.

“He’s comfortable with what we’re doing,” Pederson said. “He’s understanding the terminology, and he’s orchestrating that at the line of scrimmage. We’re really pleased with where he’s at right now.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/01/chiefs-qb-coach-alex-smith-is-who-we-thought-he-was/

130515114130-alex-smith-single-image-cut.jpg

BigAT

Your mojitos probably are made out of moonshine if they're coming from Fridays.

He's not wrong:

NJ Liquor Raid Targets 13 TGI Fridays

"In one case, a New Jersey bar allegedly mixed rubbing alcohol with caramel food coloring and served it as scotch."

big ass pic of bionic's savior

It's funny how he'll probably never play another game in the NFL. From warming the bench behind Neckbeard, taking a team on a winning streak, winning a playoff game (lol Steelers gave bionic a present), to heading to NY where the wheels came off. All in about 18 months.

Should be another week or two before ESPN runs a special called "The Meteoric Rise and Fall of a Legend."

Hunter S.

Why cannot the world just let Timbow be a normal backup or player? They have to follow him like he is the epitome of sexual magnitism. No wonder ugly New Yorkers hate him. I blame Fox318's jealousy.

Why cannot the world just let Timbow be a normal backup or player? They have to follow him like he is the epitome of sexual magnitism. No wonder ugly New Yorkers hate him. I blame Fox318's jealousy.

Because he can't throw the football with consistent accuracy. He has one of the worst thrown footballs I've ever seen (when he's off, which is frequently). When he drops back to pass you cringe because you never know what's coming out of his hand.

Hunter S.

Because he can't throw the football with consistent accuracy. He has one of the worst thrown footballs I've ever seen (when he's off, which is frequently). When he drops back to pass you cringe because you never know what's coming out of his hand.
That pretty much ignores my main point, but okay. I thought most backups were given time to develop without paparazzi? It also seemed he could play tightend.

ChanHuk

Banned
hFD829EC2

As far as fake Germans go, Dutch, I like you mostest. Even if you're just a lowly dishwasher pretending to be a pastry chef.

Yeah commercial moonshine is fail, but my buddies from Oklahoma, yeah......Oklahoma.........

Pittsburgh Steelers ✔ @steelers

Second-year offensive tackle @Channel75live (Mike Adams) was injured & is hospitalized after being stabbed in an apparent robbery attempt .

Damn Ray...

jakncoke

Banned
Pittsburgh Steelers ✔ @steelers

Second-year offensive tackle @Channel75live (Mike Adams) was injured & is hospitalized after being stabbed in an apparent robbery attempt .

Damn Ray...

Just seen this and also lol at your joke. Hope he ok he wasnt that good last year but we need all the bodies we can get

dutchie had to pay the fifa refs to deny 2 pens

and then got smacked 2-1 by chelsea

germans inferior at videogame soccer

Sssssst

You're playing with the old rosters with Chelsea when they still had Sturridge and were still good. Good thing I put you in your place with France vs Brazil.

Lunchbox

Banned
Sssssst

You're playing with the old rosters with Chelsea when they still had Sturridge and were still good. Good thing I put you in your place with France vs Brazil.

i had 60% possession and you had full on ultra Defensive on and hanging and hoofing everything after scoring a fluke from a goalkick bro

keep parking that bus. ill win the league once i get back from lunch

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
AdamSchefter
Former Browns and Jets HC Eric Mangini has informed ESPN he is accepting a job as the 49ers Senior Offensive Consultant.

SF had a good run.

How is the lag on FIFA online?

I can't stand to play most sports games online because of it.

It's not bad on PS3, I'd imagine its even better on 360

Unless you get stuck playing some dude from middle of bumfuck nowhere where they just discovered the internet (it happens more often than you think on FIFA). Then it's awful.

Top Bottom