• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

It's going to be okay, Kave. You don't have to go back to them. This is a safe place for Cats. Alligators on the other hand...

Gata, the other white meat

100_0148.jpg

Are people serious in that cat thread? lol

I know. I would kick Kave way harder than that

Lunchbox

Banned
You ever seen a clam?

ive eaten deer, sheep, goat, camel, llama, rabbit, sparrows, pigeons, goose, quails and every kind of seafood there is. even caught and slaughtered my own game.

but those are actual Game and things you want to try. gators are just overgrown lizards. cajun shit is mostly disgusting things that people are forced to eat because they have nothing else

JABEE

What happened to the lovable Browns? We used to be kind to Browns fans. Now everyone wants to kick them while they're down. Now Kave has his claws out.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm disappointed that ez didn't point out in that cat thread that someone can do whatever they want to their property!

He must be enjoying baseball season too much.

bionic77

You guys are talking a lot of shit lately. Might need to start a NFL GAF FightClub in eznarks barn to get out all the aggression. Thunderdome rules obviously.

Top Bottom