• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

I'm back.

My negativity and anger are gone.

New found happiness forever!

VanillaHappyCat.jpg

That's what every Browns fan says to himself in the offseason.

By Week 1, you'll be this:
Happy-Cat_20101126043601_reg.png

bionic77

Go practice some more, so you don't embarrass yourself again.

That's just dumb.

If we eat our children, who's left to sacrifice to Satan? Do the math, dummy!
I pray to Tebow I never claimed to understand your religion or master.

Spiders are cannibals too but somehow they are fucking everywhere too! As goldblum taught us in Jurassic park nature always finds a way.

bionic77

Welcome back!

How many games will the Browns win?
5. They will lose the division to the Steeler by one game. The Steelers will then win the SB and take their rightful place in history as the worst SB team in history (beating out the Ravens who took the spot from the Packers).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
5. They will lose the division to the Steeler by one game. The Steelers will then win the SB and take their rightful place in history as the worst SB team in history (beating out the Ravens who took the spot from the Packers).

I'd actually like to see a 6 win team win it all!

I think Green Bay is a better candidate though. We're the most likely to win our division with 6 wins since the other three teams are garbage.

See, Fraudgers will get hurt before the playoffs by an angry mob of "Race for the Cure" 5k runners and BJ Coleman will lead us to football Valhalla!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9335725/donovan-mcnabb-says-robert-griffin-iii-too-much-going-on

"It's too much right now; it's just too much," McNabb told the Washington Post from his Arizona home. "I get some of things he's doing to draw attention to himself: the Adidas commercials, going out and enjoying the life of a young, famous NFL quarterback. I understand RG has a lot of stuff going on.

"But if you're coming off ACL surgery, you don't need to be having a press conference at OTAs. Every week? Really? It becomes a circus, a sideshow. It takes away from the focus of what those sessions are supposed to be about: the team."

lulz McNabb jealous about everything

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Welcome back!

How many games will the Browns win?

Realistically I think they have a good shot at winning 6 games this year. If everything goes right and the offense starts really showing what they can do I could see us winning 9 games this year.

Realistically I think they have a good shot at winning 6 games this year. If everything goes right and the offense starts really showing what they can do I could see us winning 9 games this year.
At first I thought this schedule isn't so bad, but looking back on it there's gonna be alot of challenging games

bionic77

I'd actually like to see a 6 win team win it all!

I think Green Bay is a better candidate though. We're the most likely to win our division with 6 wins since the other three teams are garbage.

See, Fraudgers will get hurt before the playoffs by an angry mob of "Race for the Cure" 5k runners and BJ Coleman will lead us to football Valhalla!
Can't lie. Very likely scenario.

Maybe we will meet you there for the rematch with whats left of Chaz Batch. What happens if 2 six win teams meet in the SB? Normally the Garbo team with the shit record is a lock to get hot and win 2 games by extreme luck. But what happens when two shit covered movable objects meet?

Greg

Can't lie. Very likely scenario.

Maybe we will meet you there for the rematch with whats left of Chaz Batch. What happens if 2 six win teams meet in the SB? Normally the Garbo team with the shit record is a lock to get hot and win 2 games by extreme luck. But what happens when two shit covered movable objects meet?
Finley catches the game winner.

bionic77

It might if David Stern was the NFL commissioner!

Well he eventually warmed up to Reggie White and others despite their blackness.
So for a "black" to earn eznarks respect he just has to be one of the greatest players of all time at his position?

Then I am sure Finley and him will be friends in no time!

Top Bottom